Monday, October 22, 2007

Days spent unwisely but fulfilling... In the situation whereby you are by my side every single time, without failure. The sweetness that never fades, it lies on my tongue and I want it more than anything else I can have right now. Tiring perhaps, mesmerizing it is. I don't know if you feel that way too, but for me, it is so. How do I live without you? I swear, you are more precious than anything I have ever had. Thank you, Darling.

Similar to the entire week, dun even know why am I feeling so tired with only the 1st week. I think I am really doing too much thing at one go. Working, going to school and dating are really tiring. Heh hEH!

It was raining right after school on Friday, took bus and went to find Darling. Darling was already waiting for me when i got there. So nice of him to offered to take my heavy bag. :) We went to walk around first, looking out for PSP, and some clothes. Then, I got hungry. He drove me to another place for Lunch and at the same time, shop. The Laksa there was not very nice, not gonna have it again... Hee~

After he got his car washed/waxed, we went off.

Looking in particular for clothes for me to wear. I'm telling you, we were so tired but with no choice, had to find clothes to wear. HaHA! Finally got a Giodano top and a denim from somewhere. Nice... But money spent. Hai... Waste...

Anyway, hurried our way back.

Had a tough time trying to sleep but did sleep a little here and there.

Early in the morning, bathed and went out with everyone. Reached the house full of people, while they were having breakfast, my throat was hurting.

Then, i looked at them having so much fun marrying somebody off. It was really choatic and funny. Took every moment of that down in a digital camera. Hee~

Drove the way to the banquet. GoSh... The journey was scary and very much torturing to the mind. The kerbs were scary.

Banquet wasn't really nice. Different from those I've always served. Its like a gathering for those Karoke pple. Scare me with their voices. Not really a lot of focus for the couple. I dun want that for my wedding, i want it more focus on me, since its my wedding banquet. But that, i shall leave it to few years later. HAHA!

Journey back was just as bad. We were all half asleep. It wasn't really a very good condition to drive. Hai...

Reached home, bathed and really cannot tahan, slept. And i know i concussed all the way till the morning light. HAHA!

This morning, pei-ed Wenhui to cut hair, he was so tired lah. AIyo... Darling did his cutting then i went to WM with him to buy some stuff. Afterwhich, took the same bus to Gombak. Met Hun and Chung Ee while we were buying Sweetalk and met Geraldina when while walking pass the wet market. :)

Back home, watched TV, and rested. Really tired.

6pm, Darling came over to pick me up and we went for dinner and JE. WAha! Went to take a look at ND hair profile which I guess is gonna be closing soon. Mmmmm.... O well..

Had dinner. Darling actually told me a very cold joke which i find no point to laugh at. So, i figured, i should laugh at him for such a lame joke. HAHA!!! And we laughed! HAHA!

Knew he was tired after a day of work, so i played around with him with my crap jokes and movements, he cannot tahan me, and wanted to grab me and beat me, HAHA! Too bad, he was driving. HEh HEH! I wIN!

He sent me a really sweet thing.. He is so sweet... Heh HEh!

Anyway, I'm all tired... My period finally came and it only adds up to my current tiredness. Moreover, its late. Women...

K, i shall turn in now, there's school and there's work tmr. Great...

I hope you never get tired of me, I hope we'll make the best out of everything, I just wish you'll always love me and nobody else. I just want you to know how much I love you... Its priceless, its weightless, you cannot see it, you cannot touch it, you can only feel it deep inside your heart, the little whisper I give to you... Are you willing to take this up? I love you... I really do... :)

No comments: