Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is tiring de... Heh HEh!

Went onto bed last night at 11plus pm but i couldn't sleep, and i just kept tossing and turning, and got into the state of half-asleep which is not good. Early in the morning, Ting smsed me, still, i was half-asleep. Very tired...

Got out of bed and prepared to go school. Wen smsed me and said she fell down... Ermm.. So terrible. She sprained her foot and had to go back home when she just reached school. Poor her...

Went to LT myself and met the rest of the classmates. ECD is ehhh... I dunnoe wad to say bout it, not really very interesting, not very boring... The lecturer is very self-high. Heh HeH! Went through 2 hours of lecture with her. GoSh... Went off after that, to WM, look for Digital Camera. I am so good at this type of things lah, looking around for price but never fulfilling the economy. HA!

Bought my lunch, and went back home.

Ate lunch, watched TV. Darling called, chatted. 2pm, went for Driving. Today's driving was terrible. I have no idea wad the hell i am doing. When i know wad i'm doing, Jiu jiu started saying this and that and that confuse me. Heh HeH! Hai... K, i still have a long long way to go... Sadness...

Went home after that. Wanted to meet Aiai to go Clementi but she was very tired, so i say nvm and i went myself. Initially, i wanted to go Vivo to look for baby clothing for Doudou, so i went onto bus 188. But before the bus can get to Vivo, i alighted at IMM, thinking i should be able to buy it from there.

So i shopped shopped, realised there's a Minoshe there, so i went in, tried on Bra, and i bought it! WAHA! Finally bought my BRA! Hee~ Now i have Pierra Cardin's wallet and PC's BRA! HAHA! Ok, that's irritating. (I should get a pierre cardin bag, or some clothing, or the socks, I KNOW, the panty.... -_-"' HA)

AFter that, i was looking for kids' wear but couldn't find, until i spotted it in FOX. Hee~ Took quite a while to pick the right one for Dou Dou. hEe~ Then i was so paiseh, this Aunty and her daughter was staring at me choosing kids' clothes lah, aiyo... They stared at me 3 times - point of choosing, point of paying and point of leaving. Haiya! Buying for somebody's kid can or not, need to stare until like that meh?!

Went off to Clementi after that. Trim eyebrow and look for phone. No mood though. So i was like, walking around, then took bus back to batok. Went to find darling and shared him Dou dou's clothes, he brought them back to try it on her. Heh Heh!

Then, i was crapping with Alvin. Ha!

Dinner with Darling then left for home. :)

I think i am feeling tired now. Hai... Need to get up at like 6.30am tmr morning, been so long since i last woke up that early. Then, going to work at Raffles. Hopefully i'll be at the concierge again. :X

Kk, i'll go sleep to replenish my sleepless night last night. :)

No comments: