Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HoHo! Yet another tiring day...

I am having block nose and irritated throat which simply means that i'm sick. Ha! Got up at 7am this morning realising it was raining, the weather was so good for a long long sleep, sadly, need to get up for a morning Lecture.

Went to school as usual, with bus full of people. I didn't notice, the person sitting beside me the whole time was Tricia... I only notice the bag. Until i alighted the bus, i noticed the bag and i noticed the hair, its Tricia. HAHA!

Anyway, today's lecture is on Geography thingy, time zones, elasped time travel, and all. Was not too tough but hopefully it won't get any tougher. Class ended just like that coz SPM was cancelled and postponed to Wed's Spa trip.

Went to WM with Ju Chi, she wanted to get Hazeline, while i wanna get lunch. Hai... Felt a bit cheated by the Subway girl, dun even know why i wanna get the foot-long sandwich when i couldn't finish them all.

Took my sandwich, said bye to Juchi and I spotted Darling's bike turning into the carpark, so i went up and gave the flat headed Darling the 6-inch turkey bacon. Hee~

Went home, ate up, had my toilet break, went to work. Saw a couple of Les on train and i dunnoe wad to feel bout that. Heh Heh! Accept it, coz its the norm, criticize it, coz its unethical... O wad the hell......

Work started and i wasn't in much of a mood, my nose was blocked and my throat kept itching. Tired. Had to face with all the sudden coming of pple, shocked myself when i need to start making calls to different people. Ha! Its no longer just "Coffee or Tea?" Chey...

Even made a mistake there, really, i dun wanna bother. I think i dun wanna work too long le, i am really tired, and school work are all coming down now. I guess its either this or next week, i shall call it quits, short of an opportunity is better than losing my current job; studying.

Feel sorry to BT kor coz i forgot to say i didn't bring his phone out, actually i only realised i didn't bring his phone when he called me. Then it began raining, and Darling say he can't go back if it continues raining. Hai... Feel bad lah, coz didn't meet up with BT kor to return his phone. So sorry, BT kor... Really... Sorry...

I just did my Tourism Law tutorial. Law ain't easy to understand, so many things involved. Now, its tourism law, thanks, it either complicate things or make it more precise, its really either or. Heh Heh!

Didn't do HBM coz i think it'll be group work tmr, so ya.

Today, my Darling weird weird, he stared at me when i make fun of me, and he looked so fierce like he want to eat me up, i got scared but i carried on playing. Why? Because he is Darling. HAHA!!!!! I WIN!!!!

I don't know what exactly happen to you, but I know, since you are able to put it off so well without telling me, you've grown stronger. I don't know how you are feeling because you didn't tell, but I don't care either, because I know, when you need me to know, you know where to find me... Always, at the same spot, offering the same shoulder, not saying much but just being there, for you, My friend...

No comments: