Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First day of school and it wasn't really as fun as i thought it would be. It was, a boring lecture, and believe me, it is boring, and LONG.... GoSh... When i was printing the slides just now, i realised there were 60+ slides for the FIRST lecture! Wad is wrong with this lecturer?!

Anyway, it didn't end really early like we all expected, it ended like 10min before 11am. I decided to head back home to grab my jacket coz it was raining after class. Got home, tied up my hair, wear my jacket and left to WM.

Thought the Singtel deal was great but ended up, a plan needs to be signed, turn off. Darling was laughing at me lah, so sad ok... Anyway, bought a toast and went off to work. Reached Raffles, and i was a bit tired le... Heh HEh! Good thing i was working at Concerige. Hee~ Was laughing all the way talking to the few guys.

And i met some really friendly clients, one gave me his namecard, he's from Great Eastern... Ehh... K, i know, he wants me to find him to buy insurance but o well, its not everyday that i receive a namecard from somebody. :D

A lot of reservations were cancelled at the last minute, i sat and slack. 5.30pm, i went up, and Julyn asked me to go back.

Today, there were 2 new staff. :) Didn't talk to them, coz one was morning shift, when i came, she left, the other was working upstairs while i was at the concierge. Hee~ Kind of tired now...

Ermm... After work, went to find Darling for a while, and he treat me eat Watermelon. HAHA! And he was eating Mama tabao de Boon Dong Ki... Hee~ Very nice chicken rice you know. :)

Ermmm... Decided not to go work at OHS this wed, i think i should just keep myself free to get myself settled for the new semester. Moreover, class is 8am on Thurs, so no, dun play play.

Shall make my trip to Clementi on Wed perhaps, for brows trim and bra-buying. HAHA! Anyone wanna join me? Hee~

Printed one whole stack of notes half an hour ago... WAD a waste of trees! Ahhh... It is only the first week and i am printing like nobody's business... Poor trees... O well...

Its good to see schoolmates again, well, its the new semester right? I think there is some changes in our class, will wait till next week's tut to see. Doesn't matter who comes and who goes, as long as every individual is happy with wad they have. :D

When life gets busy, you tend to be taken out of my picture, but baby, I wish you'll always be there, waiting for me, to draw you back, into the picture of my life...

No comments: