Monday, October 08, 2007

I am so pissed with waiting for the phone that i like to come out. And i'm more pissed when i know i need to spend so much money to buy the phone. Conclusion, I desperately want a new phone, but none of the phone out there suits me in terms of price and functions. WHY?!
-
It is especially so when i dun have enough money to spare. Freaking tough trying to wait for 6500. It is out, but somehow i feel, all the sets out there in the market now are guinea pig sets, sold for testing... Also, i know that if i ignore all else and buy it, i would be a fatal mistakes, coz phone like this decreases price really easily. Why isn't it a good N series phone?!
-
Then i try to turn to other brands of phone but sadly, it just dun feel right using other brands when i am already so used to using this brand. AHhhh!!!
-
I feel like signing a new line, but the price factor comes into play AGAIN! Freaking mad at all these freaking problems. Why did i sold my N73 so quickly? Why can't there be a phone out there that I can buy? Why must i wait and wait and wait...
-
Hai... Vex over phone to buy. Maybe i should just get any phones huH? Yet that won't satisfy me. I am so contradicting. GOSh...
-
These few days, I am pretty moodless. I couldn't get good sleeps coz somehow early in the morning, pple will sms me. When i go out with Darling, also moodless coz i dunno wad to say to him. When he tells me things, i will wonder wad to reply him. Not coz i am getting bored or anything, i am just feeling moodless. Hai...
-
I think i should go out alone and wake up my idea a bit, freshen my thoughts.
-
So wad if i got my pay already, i can't bear to spend it away just like that and that's the "OMG" thing, it is precisely coz of that! ArGh!
-
Damn...
-
I think i will turn in early today so my mind will be clearer tomorrow. Hai...
-
Will you love me for me? I know I will...

No comments: