Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ahhhh.............. Really feel the ultimate tiredness going back to OHS to work. OMG!

It was Junie's wedding, (Roy's ex if anyone can recall), during briefing, i heard a voice that was so familiar (Honey's voice), but was doubting coz he can't be back to the hotel. But, it was really him lah, but was a guest.

Had all the briefing from new AM, leslie, very funny, kept laughing non-stop coz of him. Heh heh!

Fish and I worked together, after so so long! Haven't been working together for so long... 2 to 3, but after that Aunty Mei Hou came to help us, so everyone 1 to 1 lah. Feel so tired, haven't been taking oval tray for so long, and suddenly need to pick up and clear so many things, shoulder also pain.

Nearing the end, Fish and I took turns to take oval tray, good thing she knows. I was almost dying. HAHA!!!

Night ended, took pay, went to take bus with Husband.

Reached interchange, sent an sms to Darling asking him to sleep tight. Home, after bathing, came online while having dinner. Saw a message darling sent to my friendster, so sweet of him. HAHA!!!

Woke up early this morning to accompany Dear to Suntec for her job thingy. We walked the empty Suntec and finally found the Levis, then went shopping a little. I bought a mng top and that was it. Walked a few more places, we head to Queenstown. She wants to alter her top.

Walked around the shopping centre, then sat down for an ice cream, walked some more, got her top, then left. We were so tired, we dozed off on the bus. And she is crazy, kept laughing like nobody's business. OMG!

Went home, bathed, and relax. The weather is so so hot, i cannot stand the heat! Fell asleep a little then go up.

Darling smsed, went for Dinner with him and chatted some craps. He told me bout the prank he made to everyone, let's just pranked it to the end. WAhAHa!!!

Sometimes, I just wonder whether you notice or not, I just want a little bit more of something that you and I, can achieve... It is a struggle but I am doing my best to give you the trust I odd to be giving. My Love, the journey is long... Thanks for being with me all this while...

No comments: