Monday, October 15, 2007

I shall update NOW!

I slacked my entire day on Sat and i fell asleep in the afternoon after lying on my bed, staring into the air. HAHA! Very cute huh...

Darling smsed, but i didn't hear. Woke up and he was bout to knock off le so i told him dun meet anymore. He suggested coming up to sit. He wasn't in a good mood, and i can see, so i didn't say much or ask anything. Send him off after a while, and went to buy my dinner.

Night ended with me trying to make a blogskin.

Woke up in the morning, watched TV, eat breakfast. Then went to WM to buy some stuff and help Darling check his Mic, confirm that his mic isn't working anymore.

Came home, arranged some stuff in the room so things are not left laying around.

Went to find Darling after bathing, and waited for him to knock off. Met Yunwu and Yunlan, haha! Coincidentally... They look the same... HAHA!

Very irritated by the presence of somebody, i mean, hai... I guess i shall not say too much. I just dun wanna be an accomplice of this "crime".

Had dinner with Darling at Boon Lay Market. As usual, makan makan, talk talk and i was trying so hard to cheer darling Up coz of wad happen yesterday but can see that he is happier today. Hee~

Drove to my place, checked out his Mic and watched some MTVs online. I plucked his eyebrows! HAhA! SO fun! Hee~ But accidentally inflected some unseen injury on him. HAHA!

Walked him down to his car and met some irritating kids in the lift. Pple hug hug, not your problem OK! That indian girl thinks she speaks Malay, we cannot understand. So pissed OK! I stared at her all the way when i took the lift up with her, and she was so scared. WATCH YOUR MOUTH! HA! Have been loving kids but not this type, slap U!

Chatted with Darling all the way till he reached JB, and at the same time, checking out Phones, Singtel selling 6300 at $118, it doesn't show it with plan but Darling say its not possible. If i can make it tmr, i shall go back and check it out. Hee~

Working tmr again... O Well...

I guess today marks the very end of my 1.5 months of Holiday. Working and working and bonding with Darling. Even till the very last minute, i am still working and spending time with Darling.

Didn't have a lot of time spent with friends coz we are all busy with our own individual activities. Its such a shame...

Wish me all the best for the NEW semester!

Shall turn in early, need to get up early tmr, FOR SCHOOL! :D

No comments: