Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Couldn't get up in the morning, so tired... Dug myself out of bed then washed up, changed, went down to wait for Jiu Jiu... Hai... Getting a hang of controlling 1st gear and clutch but this time round, is my braking and turning problem. Sian... O well, i drove so long, so tired... As in, i was kind of tired and need to concentrate. Jiu Jiu kept admonishing me. HaHa! I deserve it, i know. HA!

Went back home and sleep after the lesson. Watched TV, online, then bathed. Went to WM to check out 6500 s, if i sign a new line, how much will it be. Only M1 got the phone, Singtel and Starhub dun have... Hai... K, i shall wait for a while... Maybe i'll get a cheap new line, and see how things go. I wanna save up. Hopefully, dun have to spend so much money on the phone if i sign a new line. Hai... Pondering...

Then, went to find Darling and show him everything. Hee~ Then, he helped me trim my fringe again, and iron my hair again while i was happily playing with his PSP. Then, Aiai walked pass, she tsk tsk me... HAHA!!! MiSS her...

Alex came by and they talk talk while i was seriously playing the puzzle game. Heh HEH!

8.30pm, went for dinner at Koufu. Ate Kway Chap... Then, we went to walk a bit here and there, he went to withdraw money, then went back le...

Reached home, chit chat with Mama and watch TV.

My Tuesday, very boring... HAHA!

Going JB with Lao Ma tmr... YeAh!

NigHts!

Despise the very fact that you are woman of great disgrace... Letting yourself be indulge in the sin of love, yet not knowing what else lies around it. Why can't you be true, to just one? Woman, a devoted creature. Woman, a cunning species...

No comments: