Friday, October 12, 2007

Another day almost over and I am again, tired. HAHA!!

Woke up early today for driving lesson, waited for more than 15min and Jiu jiu nv turned up, and wad's better, i nv bring my phone out. After 25min of waiting, i went back home to get my phone and realised Jiu Jiu had called, so i called back and he said, he was doing something and forgot the time. So i waited again. Ah...

Lesson was terrible today, i couldn't concentrate coz i was tired. Same thing, always getting scolded. HA!

Anyway, lesson ended and i was rushing like mad. Prepared my stuff, tied my hair up nicely (nice enough), rushed out, bought bread and soya milk, then rushed to MRT. Reached, sms Fish and all.

Damn security, one say this, one say that, cannot coordinate properly throughout meh! Pissed. Make me sneak into Level50 in slippers. GoSh...

Changed up, touched up, started working.

They say not very busy, but it was so busy when 2pm arrived, i nearly went siao. Ha! Good thing nv pour anything. Julyn asked me to stay till 6pm. OK!

Went back with Wan yu, hai.... no more cash in EZ-link, need to top up again, no cash le lah! Broke u know... All these transportation fees are killing me!

Working tmr too, 1pm as well. Shift work is great, enough rest everyday... Ok, shall turn in soon!

MuaCks!

PS: Finally found a SIM card to borrow... GREaT GREAT! WahaHA! ThAnks to my beloved bT koR... HahA!

No comments: