Monday, October 29, 2007

Spent my weekend without any worries for school work but unfortunately, that is the thing, i should have been doing...

Saturday was my Cousin's wedding. Early in the morning, Mama dug me out of bed, after some preparation, we took bus to Uncle's house at CCK. Reached the place, and i dun even recognised Jiu Jiu's wife, my Jiu Mu. So terrible... The bride hasn't arrived so i played with their dog, QQ. So cute...

Quite choatic when the serving tea came. Dun like the photography, he got no respect for the elderly. Dun LIKE!

Anyway, watched TV till no show while my Ma and all the Ah yi-s chit chat. Till 2plus then Jiu Jiu drove us back.

Took a short nap in the afternoon. Then woke up to bath and prepare for the dinner. So tired ok... Went to Ah mah's house there, took the bus to Mirama Hotel. Was chatting with Darling all the way coz i dunno a lot of pple on the bus. Chat Chat, till reached Mirama.

Hotel's lobby ain't very nice, hotel's lift sucks to the very extend. Banquet restaurant was alright. Saw a lot of relatives but who is who, i also dunnoe. Only recognised some closer ones. And everyone kept commenting that i looked like Mama, like a thumb print. HAHA! Ya... I am Mama's daughter mah...

Dinner was alright, the food was OK... I liked the Montage of the of couple. Still, i have no clue that the groom is my cousin coz i really dun recognise him, his brothers also. Hai... Anyway, night ended quickly. Wanted to leave already but the damn bus didn't wait for us. 5-6 of us were so pissed. But well, Jiu Jiu's son, my other cousin, which is the groom's brother, drove us back. I had a couple of drink but it was all cool.

So tired when i reached home...

Watched some show online before going to bed.

Woke up this morning to meet Si En and Uting coz its Si En's BD, treating her a meal. Went to Vivo Marche, nice to meet up with them, since everyone is so busy with our own things. Walked a lot, from here to there from there to here. I saw the phones i want, all the phones came out. HAHA! But the price is still high high. Ermmm.... Wait i guess.

After eating cake at Bakerzin, we walked a bit more and then left.

Reached batok just before 6pm, find darling and we went to Jurong West to see his PSP stuff. Couldn't find much, no space to sit down eat, we carried on to Jurong East. Finally, while looking at PSP, we found a place to eat. I was kind of tired but carried on Darling's PSP journey. HAHA!

He spent so much on the PSP slim, can see he got heartache lah... Hai... Poor darling... Met Andy Mad and another hair stylist friend of Darling. They all know each other from here to there... HAHA!

Finally, left the place after all the bargaining thingy.

Darling was sad coz he spent so much, he didn't really wanna spend so much de... Hai... Poor DArling...

Reached home, chat with him till he reached JB then i started doing my stuff again. Printing notes and i did some tut for SPM and TL.

I'm not going to work tmr, i wanna rest a bit more this week. I have a lot to do. :D

Jia YoU myself!

NIGHTs!

Refer to Oct 26th's post for SPM tutorial 1 Arts appreciation reflection journey.

No comments: