Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ok, i am kind of pissed off with this module, SPM. The lecturer dun think properly one... She thinks that we only have SPM to study.

She want us to go NAFA this week for Arts appreciation, then she wants us to go for another Arts appreciation at some other places, also by this week. Then, there is to be a presentation (3 persons from the class) about Spa development by next tutorial. Is she crazy? We got nothing else to do except for this? HELLO, we have like 6 modules to deal with! Not just hers! And we need to sign up for the sickening Facebook and Second Life which i have no clue how to use... Can't she just make it less complicated to study this module. I know, interesting, but too complicating already... It is only the 2nd week and she bombard our time all to herself. OMG... Spare a thought for other modules please....

Then, we need to form groups to do TL tutorial next week. Then, there is this Bazaar thingy for ECD and IE has some project to do also. Can i know why there is so much things to do? I feel like sleeping... GoSh... Can i just play dead for a while.

Everyone wants something to themselves, each module leader wants something more to make the module better than the rest, did they spare a thought for the students? I find this ridiculous ok...

K, i think i really need to stop working already, too much for me to do, and i can't catch my breath enough.

Today was another long day... Woke up in the morning only to know that i am caught in a Jam along Bukit Timah, 15min i am stucked in the tracffic. I was late for my 1st TL tutorial class. Fine... The class went by, a lot to absorb for the 1st tutorial, which is the basic of wad will come in the next few weeks. Was told to form groups to do tutorial questions and present.

HBM lecture was bout Hotel's owner, franchising and so on and so forth. Wasn't too deep but just feel a little cramp in the LT. Ha!

Went for an hour break then back to Blk72 for tut.

HBM tutorial bout last week's lect which was on Hotel segmentation, k, all these things may drive me nuts. Hai...

Class ended early then came back to Batok. Went to chit chat with Darling a bit and he took Richard's Clarinase for me, to heal my blocked nose, a very good remedy. My nose blocked was gone in a while.

4.30pm, driving lesson. Hai... Sometimes, its not that i dun concentrate, but everytime, i am tired and wad i think of doing always seemed slower than the usual speed. When i do correctly, i doubt myself a little bit. When i do wrongly, got scolded badly. Hai... Clutch still sucks a lot...

Helped Darling go WM see his earpiece, thousand unwillingness to do it but still do it. Why? Coz its darling... Ha! No, coz I guess, i owe him that. Xueting called using Darling's phone, she was at VK. Went to find her and she went to 7-11 with me for a while.

O, forgot to mention, met Terry Tan at WM and i was blur enough not to see him. HA!

Reached home, bathed, couldn't finish my Mee, so gave to Papa. Watch a bit of TV, and when i realised it, i fell asleep on the chair for a good 15min.

Woke up and came online. And its here, that i realised all the things i have to do this week, tight tight schedule to meet. Bless me...

I am tired yesterday, today and i'm quite certain, tomorrow as well. Busy? Busy? Yes, busy...

Good night...

No comments: