Friday, October 26, 2007

I realised i didn't brush my teeth before going to bed last couple of nights... HAHA! I think i am too tired... I think i'm not gonna brush today also.... So tired... *yAwn*

Well, bear with me, i know, i kept complaining bout my tiredness the past week but fact is i am really tired. HAHA! Dun like to feel all drained at the end of the night and i cannot concentrate on anything.

Had dinner with Darling just now and he told me bout the Xiao Mei Mei who kept ogling at him. So, i went closer to see that Xiao Mei Mei and Darling was like screaming at me not to go but i went ahead. So Eeeee........ The way that girl look at pple i also scared, if Darling likes to let her ogle, i can only say, "Bad taste... Let her ogle at u some more, you will puke..."

O well... Chatted a bit then i went home.

Printing TLaw lecture slides, great, 80slides. Wasted my papers when i printed wrongly....

Well Well... Good night...

I guess I have nothing to say anymore... Its you, you are dealing with...

No comments: