Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ooooo... Feeling so tired, seriously, eyes are closing very soon.

Slept through the night last night, unwillingly woke up at 7.30am. Took my bath, prepared, then left house. Feeling really tired and thirsty. Went to Gombak station to buy water, met up with ting and left to Raffles Place.

It was so squeezy on the train but ting and I were chatting. Ha! Reached Raffles, Honey called, checked our location. One Raffles Quay, met up with Honey, and he brought us up to Level 50. Yes, 50th floor, the highest level of UBS. Heh Heh! So cool!

The scenery was really awesome, but didn't have much time to embrace the beautiful scene, we need to change into our U, and get familiar with the things on that level.

Worked under Julyn, Tricia and Naia, all really nice ladies, 2 of whom were stewardess and 1 was from Hotel site. Heh HEH! Really nice pple.

Work wasn't tough but was kind of tiring when we need to walk so many times here and there, especially in Heels, goSh... My feet hurts now...

It is really a whole new exposure, thanks to Honey, another experience gained.

Going to work tmr afternoon as well, i think they need pple urgently coz 3 of them can't cope with 27 rooms. I guess so.

Hai... Driving lesson tmr morning as well, need to get up early again. But i do look forward to driving again and get scolded by Jiu Jiu. HAHA!!

I guess, i will end off my 1.5 months of holiday this way, earning money money money, although i didn't earn much but at least earned something to fill my account and have some cash to spend. WahAHA!!!

K, I shall turn in early after doing my stuff.

:)

Its all because of you...

No comments: