Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Was so tired last night but was chatting with Darling online. Told him i wanna sleep, he dun wanna let me sleep... My eyes were torturing me...

Couldn't get up in the morning and it was so hard to drag myself out of my house. GoSh... Took bus to school and its a good thing it wasn't squeezy. Reached rather early and found out that the LT for HBM is actually the LT we had for ITR. Hee~ Waited for Wen to come and went into the LT.

Another 1st lecture which is so so heavy. We were there for the entire hour listening to everything. Good thing the things went in... O well... 2hours later, went off.

Went to WM to buy Sushi and I think i saw He-She at WM. HAHA!!! I am being irritating... HEh HeH!

Anyway, went back after buying lunch. Had my sushi at home then took a nap. Crazy, i couldn't wake up lah, my eyes just kept closing when i open them. Terrible...

Woke up finally and watched TV all the way. Darling was afraid it would rain again, so i told him if it rains, i'd date him. Too bad, it didn't rain.

Warming up myself to going to school again, not really easy but i'm trying, all the waking up early... WaH! Hee~ I need to enjoy school a little more than i should. YEah!

I would love to have a NEW phone, a NEW digital camera, a NEW pair of Jeans, one NEW Pierre Cardin Bra and a NEW lip gloss... HAHA! These can all sum up to more than a thousand bucks. GoSh... I am not so rich lah... SAVE ME! heh heh...

Driving lesson tmr again, need to waste money again... HAhA! I hate the feeling of that. O well... Will be heading to Clementi tmr too... YeS... I can do it...

CiAO!

No comments: