Friday, October 19, 2007

Great... The day is finally coming to an end soon..............

After logging off last night, while i was packing my things for the next day, Darling smsed and said he just got online. I actually wanted to tell him that i'm gonna go to bed but i thought, maybe just for a while. Who knows?

He tried on for Dou Dou the clothes i bought and pretty obvious, the clothes doesn't fit. His whole family were laughing(i can hear from the background) but i can't be blamed for that right? I mean, its like the 1st time i bought babies clothes, second, 1 yr old dou dou has a body of a 6-month old, wad can i do? Hai... I was so tired at that point that i couldn't listen to anything Darling's Jie was saying. Frankly, i was quite pissed at that moment. I mean, i bought a BD gift, like, stop complaining that it doesn't fit and appreciate the thought, moreover, that 2 pieces of cute little things cost as much as 4.5 hours of pay (in respect with my current job). Hai...

Probably i was really tired and i can't be bothered they like it or not, whether i wanna go change or not, or wadever shit. I practically ignored. Wanted to go to bed after that, but Darling was asking bout this and that bout internet stuff. Tell you, that was the very few times i got fed up with helping pple, and he is not any pple, he is darling. I really got fed up.

Helped wadever and i logged off.

Fell asleep till early morning 6.30am. Pulled myself out of bed and went to school. Had some stuff from canteen then went on for IS class.

Another boring IS i guess. Wad do i expect out of this module? "The networking i guess, learning something new?" Ya, 20 students said almost the same thing. O well. But this facilitator is nice, he is flexible, he allow us to start class at 9am and definitely end off before 11am every Thurs. I love it.

Class was over early, went back home to put some stuff, tied up my hair and went to work. Was a bit late but nah, it doesn't matter.

Work started, it wasn't really busy but i was tired due to the lack of sleep, then all the walking suddenly make me really beat. Julyn was so nice. She was so worried they may owe us money and even called the ACC to check whether they have signed our pay not. HEH! She said we'll be able to get the pay by next week. So happy. I'm working 2 days next week too. :)

Work ended and i had to go IMM to exchange the baby clothes. In the end, no size, had to change to other design, good thing got size and there is another design that is cute. I tell you, i stood there and had such a hard time talking to the person, coz i dun even know wad exactly i was saying, so tired...

Damn the cashier, he asked me, "are the clothes for your baby?" I stared at him and exclaimed, "NO!" and for goodness sake, if its for my own child, i think i'll know the size better than anyone, OK! Sickening... And i am not a MOTHER!

Took cab to CCK to meet BT kor coz i was just too tired to wait for bus or train, just jumped on the cab.

BT kor picked me up at LOt1 and passed me the phone. Had a really brief chat. He is just like himself, nothing much changes except for the BIG uncle CAR! HAHA! K, i have to admit, although its uncle, it is a really nice car, so quiet inside. Heh... But its toyota.... HA! Envious of him...

He dropped me off at Batok then i went to find Darling. Passed him my shoes and Dou dou's exchanged clothes. He was still doing his customer, that somebody who i forgot her name le, but always go to him at that time to do hair. O well.

I was too tired to talk too. Ate some bread with him while her hair was processing. Then i left for HOME!

Bathed, sat down, ate, and for the entire day, that was the moment i've been waiting for. Ahhh....

Watched some TV and started packing for tmr. Heh HEh!

Emotions rising and falling... I was pissed, i was happy, i was angry, i was embarassed, i am just too tired to be bothered. Why am I so freaking busy for nothing all of a sudden? Probably coz school has began and i need to meet things up with the already tight schedule i've got.

However, time table is pretty slack, then perhaps, life is getting busy. Heh Heh...

I've been waiting for the day when you can understand me a little more. At least I won't screw myself up because of you... Am I asking for too much? Or are you doing too little? I guess I need to be satisfied with what I have... I still Love you...

No comments: