Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Went to faraway land on Sunday, and wAHa! Then night is a pleasant one. I was kind of moodless though.

I went to WM 1st to get my pair of earrings and Darling's CD. Went to wait for Darling, he wanted to "iron" my hair but due to certain reason, i refused to.

After he knocked off, we went to have our dinner at some Hong Kong restaurant but the food no nice. HAhA! Walked a bit here and there and then go for a movie. Movie didn't finish but we left. Freaking boring, i totally wanna sleep.

We went to sit at a restaurant, had a glass of extremely big watermelon juice and fries. Sat there for very long, just having pure chit chats with Darling.

Back, slept. Had a really nice sleep that nice coz i got the best booster in the world.

Woke up next morning, went to a strange place with Darling. I saw chicks chicks... So cute cute cute... Hee~

Went back, took a nap... Darling drove me back. On the way, we chatted. It is these moments that i can know him more and love him more. hEh hEh!

Reached home, i stoned. Was feeling very tired...

Bathed, eat dinner, went to Ting's place.

We were only starting to talk this and that when Terry called me. Hai... Horrible thing to hear and even more horrible when his phone suddenly cut off.

Found him finally after walking throught the dark dark streets, holding ting in my arms. HAHA! Talked a little at my void deck then he joined us at Ting's place.

He refused to let us sleep, until i really cannot tahan. Off light, still, struggling to sleep. He said he wanna leave, so he left. 3 of us, slept soundly till dawn. It rained, so nice, slept even harder.

I think i was too tired, i knew it was raining but i didn't wake up and tell Darl. He called me at 11.41am but i was sleeping, he called again at 12plus, he said he didn't go work coz of the rain.

And i rmbed Ling Hui singing... Singing... Singing... Singing... Singing... Singing... Singing... AhA! Singing...

Went back home and i feel moodless. It rained so heavily, after bathing, i didn't feel like dressing up, didn't feel like doing anything... I smsed them say i dun wanna go le. Hai... Feeling so bad, coz didn't go out with ting and hui.

Instead went to BBDC. Terry smsed me again and i asked him to join me. :)

He pei-ed me at BBDC then went to WM for lunch with the girls, then i went back to school. Heh Heh...

After that, i pei-ed Terry for awhile then came back home. Feeling damn tired, came online find jobs.

Blogged. Talk to everyone online... HA!

Time passes by, everything will turn out find... If only time can fly by faster for you... So your pain can fade away... Be well, my friend....

No comments: