Saturday, August 04, 2007

*SweAt* *SweAt* Got back home, walking one step like two. Heh HeH! It is a windy and scary night... Good thing Dear was on the line with me. Hee~

I've had some tiring days this whole week. LAM submission drove me almost nuts, then FTT tightened my neck, couldn't breathe in much air at all. Hai.. However, LAM is done, nothing to worry bout that anymore. FTT was done this morning too.... I PASSED!

Went to work without much rest and i am totally beat now. I wanna rest, i really wanna have a good good sleep, but i can't. Working tmr too, and early shift, 10am. K, not that early but u know, having to wake up 2 hours before that, and the bus ride... It is too early for a Saturday...

The only thing i look forward to, is to see him... My loVely him.. Am turning in...

Nights!

No comments: