Saturday, August 11, 2007

Was watching Aishiteruz Baby after i woke up, it is an Anime, very cute. In the midst, Hun smsed to ask me to go town. So i told him i going to get pay also, so can if he wants.

We went to Orchard together then Ping Hong came to join us. WE walk walk shop shop a bit then i need to go off. They very funny, left with me. HEh HEh!

I went to JP to meet Dear. She was looking for cards when i reached. Then, we went to buy some food to makan. CArried on at Precious thots for very long. She happily entertained herself with Teddies which make her shirt grow hair. HAHA!!! While i was looking at the Coolcat thingy, so cute and all... HAHA!!

We carried on with our choosing of cards. Choose very very long then finally came down to the conclusion. HAHA!!! Then, the shop lady very good, she helped me check the shirt, say she'll call if there's stock at the other outlet. :D Then, i decided to buy a bag. So HAPPY...

Reached home after that and chatted with MAMA again... Very nice to talk to mama... :)

Next week, need to start studying... Hai... JiA yOU!

Very nice meeting Hun and Ping Hong and DEAR! :D HAPPY!!!!

OOO!!! I forgot to mention, Xueting owed me a bar of chocolate coz she lost a bet. HAHA!!! YEAH! I got chocs! (Childish... -_-")

CIaO!

No comments: