Saturday, August 25, 2007

Husband tagged me 2 days ago... Its long... Here goes...

List out your top 5 birthday presents
1. Ring
2. Big Big Cake
3. Lots and lots of LOVE!
4. A pair of earrings
5. Actually any present is fine, its the thoughts that count.

The person who tag you is?
Andy Chua Husband

Your relationship with her is: FRIEND i met from OHS, affinity i guess, he is my HUSBAND now.

Your 5 impressions of him: Fun, hardworking, helpful, Cute, A worry...

The most memorable thing he had done for you?
Ermmm... Let's see... I think he came to work for me a lot of times when i need staff... Hee~

if he becomes your lover, you will?
Ermm... This is a question i dunnoe how to answer, coz he is my husband... HAHA! Kidding... I will make him the happiest lover in the world...

if he becomes your lover, things he has to improve on will be?
Ermmm... Nothing much... He is already really nice...

if he becomes your enemy, you will?
I will make him my friend again.

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Ehhh... It will be because he stripped off my pride, humiliate me in front of public, insult me for no reason... End of the day, i doubt he will become my enemy.

10. the most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
To give him a BD surprise (won't be a surprise now that he knows... HAHA!)

11. your overall impression of him/her is?
Kind-hearted sometimes BENGY person

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Stubborn, a good listener

13. the character you love of yourself is?
Easy-going, high endurance level

14. on the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Easy-going, high endurance level

15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
One who can balance work and family. Be a good employee/employer, a good daughter, a good wife, a good mother

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them.
One simple thing, no matter what, I will be there for you when you need to be there.

I shall end the tag here coz i dun think i can get 10 people to do it and I doubt i can link any of the 1o together if i have. HAHA!

------------TaG ENDED-----------

So I woke up early today again, for my interview at Paya Lebar. Ting is kind enough to accompany me there in the morning.

The interview was fine, nothing worrying bout the whole thing. I guess i will still go back to OHS to work coz if i do well, then i'll get enough cash, if not, i will be broke. If not, i need to get another job or something. :)

Then, ting and i went to JE to makan pizza hut, then went to get my stuff. We went to N.D Hair profile to chit chat with MAD. Heh HeH!

Got my stuff, went back to Batok. Passed Darling his the tube that he killed then Alvin was introducing new phone to me. So i took the 6110 to see, and i accidentally see his sms. Heh hEh! And very suspicious... HAHA!!!

So i went back home, check out some Nokia phones and really no phones that i can like. Upcoming phones aren't appealing to me at all. So, i'm deciding between, N73ME and 6110 Navigator. Another choice is N76... Heh HeH! Amongst the 3, N73ME still got the best imaging quality. Hai...

Went to watch movie with papa and mama just now. 881... So touching... I teared so many times. Worth watching and at the same time, supporting local product. :)

Now, am home and blogging... Feeling so cut off from my world. No good phone, no pictures, heh heh! I really am an addict of photo-taking..

O well... Gonna sleep soon... Dear may be coming to batok tmr... Wait till her sms reach my phone.

Nights everyone!

No comments: