Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today, feel so moodless.... I woke up early in the morning to mug CEM, and i'm glad that last minute effort helped a little for the paper in the afternoon.

Came home early after the paper, but in no mood to study. When i wanna lie down and rest, i can't get into any sleep.

So i got up and watch some TV. Took a bath then i started mugging again. HOM, last 2 lectures... I dun even know how am i gonna handle this paper tmr... I mean, i basically read them through and that's it. There's just too much to memorise if i want to, and in the end, it will just make things worst. So, i read through.

While reading through everything, somehow, OHS just keeps coming to my head. I mean, its Hospitality Operations Mgt. GM reminds me of Mr Brandt, Housekeeping, Security, F&B, Front Office, wadever and wadever, i just link everything to OHS. Good in a way, not good in another. Heh HeH...

I think i'm tired... I dun understand why i can't sleep when i'm on my bed. After tmr's paper, got Wed's CMA to worry bout, O No, CMA....

I miss you hugs and kisses...

No comments: