Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dun even know why time can go so fast, i seemed to have so many things undone. Hai...

Exam begins on Monday and my revision is still a mess. I dun even know what to do...

I've studied much of CMA but regret to say that i haven't finished them, i thought i could complete CMA within a day or perhaps 1 and a half day, sadly, i am still struggling to complete the last 3 lectures. It is so hard to understand the things. OMG!

Only had time to complete a couple of lectures for CEM, and i am feeling rather depressed bout it, i dunno how is it gonna come out? Do i have to memorise those lectures to be able to answer those questions or is it gonna be common sense based? No idea...

HOM... The sight of the lectures make me wanna cry, they are so wordy, filled with words, making revision so hard to cope.

PMKT, i haven't even started it YET!!!! ARGH!!!!

I am in trouble, i dunno, i dunno, i dunno... Spending this weekend studying already, and probably just a bit of time for darling. Feeling so hard in myself, dun even know why.

Hated things that came out of her mouth, i dun understand why she has to provoke me that way, i thought they are supposed to encourage whatever we do? I just dun understand her... When i needed that support, she nv gave it to me... Yet, i respect her still, coz without her, i won't be here... Sigh...

O well, back to mugging mugging mugging... I'm loving IT!

Nights!

No comments: