Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am very frustrated now. I dun understand why there can be such pple in the world. Why must she be such a slut?

I mean, come on, he already dump you and u viciously and cruelly cut off all his things, now u wanna come back and say u wanna be a slut and want him back. For goodness sake, fu*k off.

Dun play tricks and destroy pple's relationship. U had ur chance, u gave your shot, u failed, let others have their opportunity to have their happiness. You can have yours somewhere else.

I believe the one i love, but i pity you. Having to resort to such act, u r a failure if u try to distort wad is almost perfect.

Grow up, get a life!

I will play this game with you if you wanna play it. U wanna be rough, i will take you on, even rougher. U like it dark, i'll play it darker.

I may not know wad u wanna do, but take this from me, I will stop you from doing wadever shit u wanna do and I am damn serious bout it!

No comments: