Saturday, August 18, 2007

I stopped at going to JB with Darling.
-
We went to quite a few places when I got there. 1st, we went to City Square, had my lunch at Mac, where the Nuggets doesn't really taste like the nuggets in Singapore's Mac, then, went on to walk around City Square. Darling was looking for some stuff, then he finally found it. I was looking at nothing, didn't really find anything interesting. Then, darling wanted to change into slippers coz he felt uncomfortable in sneakers, probably coz i was in slippers. HAHA! So he found his slippers and he nearly wanna buy another pair for me, but no size... HAHA!!!
-
Ermmm... He bought a bike magazine. He wanted to buy this key hanging thing which is really nice to put his car keys but sadly, there're 2 keys but the thing can only hold one key. Sadded... We stayed in the shop for so so long but in the end, he decided not to buy. He met his friend there as well.
-
Proceed on to Pelangi, and go shop shop then went to K!!! HAHA!!! And we sing sing drink drink, happy happy, and i got a bit tipsy, dun even know why...

-

Later, we went to massage, then went back le. My few days ended this way, fun... I'm loving it...

-

Today and yesterday were used for studying. But period came yesterday and i was feeling really bad. Darling was good enough to bring me the pills. And i smelled his smoke.

-

O well... Loving everything!

No comments: