Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finally, i can settle down, slow down my pace a bit... Been so tired and busy the entire week. School work, work, school work, work... WaD the...

I went to work last night and this morning, can't imagine that i can get so tired so easily. Work started at 5.30pm last night, went there and the new boss was admonishing Xueni, i didn't know wad to say, so i told her, i'd go receive staff while she complete the menus for the night.

Went down and short of staff. I also dunnoe wad to do, my phone no longer has staff numbers that i can call, those that i have, doesn't wanna work anymore. I really didn't know wad to do. I went back to conference centre and Xueni was sobbing... I got a shock! Hai... I dun like the new guy, i really dun. He is such an A**... O well, i dun wanna get sued for writing anything so i shall be brief and light on my words. He S**** actually. Didn't think much of it. The rest of the night was just working and working all the way, went up to help out for 1st course, then went down.

Then, settled the paperwork and all, Dear came! YeAH! She was avoiding someone, so visiting me and waiting for me was only an excuse... SaDness... HAHA! Bought Xueni a really pathetic Cheese Cake coz its her BD today, then see her blow candle, hopefully, it did cheer her up a little.

Terry Goh wanted me to go early this morning, very unwilling to but i did, reached earlier than expected coz need to receive staff. Staff was sufficient for the Wedding Lunch but was really choatic at the security point.

Anyway, i nearly wanna scold that new guy. He actually demanded me to get staff for HT. I was so unwilling to OK! We are not paid to find staff for them and he claimed he knows that banquet has the priority, while on the other hand, forcing me to get staff for them. YA! Cannot make Xueni do it, wanna make me do it, good thing he doesn't know that i've worked there for a while. Think i am new bird! A**!

So, i went to ask staff and i should use this word, i LIED to the staff! AS irregular PT coordinator, I LIED to the staff which coordinator is supposed to build good relationship with. I repeat, I LIED! Fine...

When i told him, they all dun wanna work, he actually said i am inexperienced. F***! HELLO, everyone who works there for more than a month knows that every Sunday, it is only CNL, if not, one more night event. HE wants me to tell them, there's LAST MINUTE event, who will believe?! Even Xin Yee said the staff already know we wanna get them to HT and refused to work on Sun. And now its my fault when he wants me to LIE to them. AND, he said I AM INEXPERIENCED! Fine! Put aside the few years that i've worked in the hotel, let's just say the FEW MONTHS, close to half a year being their COORDINATOR! He said I AM INEXPERIENCED! I am so pissed when he said that! I AM EXTREMELY PISSED! So disappointed with the new guy... SO extremely... I thought i've seen the worst (The "N" Guy), now i realised, he is the worst. He lied straight into the face of the staff and dare smile smile happily. Hate this type of pple!!!

I dun wish to go back to work for him anymore. I hate it when he kept asking and asking, how's the staffing for HT?! Can't he just bother bout the department he is holding?! DISGUSTED BY THE LOOKS OF HIS FACE!

Shall not make my day bad coz of some freaking A**!

Told Andy and Terry that i am leaving right after Xueni came, he spoiled my whole afternoon in the hotel.

Reached batok early, went to WM help Darl take his comic. Then, went to VK to wait wait wait. Waited for Lilian to come while i sat down and rest.

Then, went to Sakura at Clementi. We all ate... Heh HeH! There were Lilian(the host), Richard(her hubby), Darling, Leslie, Shikin, Marcus, Fu Lin and another guy who i dunnoe who... HEh HEH! So ehhh, we ate, didn't eat much but was full already. It was a weird combination, i dun really know wad to say or do, especially when they speak canto, hello, XIao MEI here dun understand anything. HAHA! I stone-ed.

It was a good thing i guess, remove me from the freaking A** thing. Allow me to enjoy and relax and have my anger soothed. Great... Around 9plus, went off.

Darling sent me home... He is funny... Can see that he is very tired already... So am I...

Reached home, talked on phone till he reached JB, then hung up.

Finally able to break the news to mama that i passed my FTT. HEh HEh! I think i need to call Jiu Jiu soon... Dun even know he rmbs me or not. Hai... O well, JIA YOU mySELF!

Next Sunday is Terry Goh's big day! So SO looking forward to it! The setup, the lightings, the service, the ballroom, the beverage, the food and most importantly the bride and groom... Dunno they got bring their dog dog go mah (HA! Think too much)

K, i shall turn in already... So tired... *yAwN*

No comments: