Friday, August 24, 2007

WAhA! I haven't blogged for a while. Guess wad? Exam is over.... Finally...

Night before CMA paper on Wed, I was tearing in my room, doors closed... Seriously stressed out and nothing was going into my head. I called Wen to ask and to discuss but really nothing much was of help at that time. Worse of all, Darling smsed me telling me that he reached home really late due to a jam. My tears kept flowing... Hungry, stressed, tired, nothing left to do, i cried. I told myself to calm down and relax. Finally, i began from the simplest revision lecture, and slowly, things went in. It was 2.30am that i decided to off my lights. Couldn't sleep the whole night, when i did, i recalled "UCM = $60, wad is the next step??" And i woke up at 5.30am to continue studying. I was lucky, things went in and for the very least, i know wad the questions were asking when reading it. So, may not do exceptionally well, but i will do good. Blessed me...

Went to find Darling coz been days since i met him and chatted. Afterwhich, i went home, took a nap and began mugging PMKT.

Not so stressed then, things were able to go into my mind, i turned in earlier and woke up earlier to study again. The paper was alright, hopefully, the result will be likewise.

Went to M1 and i met Kat, Da kor's ex gf, and we chatted a bit here and there. Surprised that she knew my things, but after knowing the source of her knowledge(my da kor), i understood.

I was kind of pissed with the M1 guy and i demanded him to say that i can upgrade my phone coz i went last week, and they say can. Final answer, yes i can.

Went back home, cooked, eat, sleep. Awaken by sickening china woman doing survey or wad nots.

Watched TV, bathed, go VK, waited for Darling. Met a nice customer of his, very friendly. :)

Went for dinner at KFC, it was pouring then. I started to worry bout the interviewer's intention and Darl felt my worries weren't for no reasons. In the end, i asked Ting to accompany tmr, and she agreed. Hee~

K, i shall end my entry here tonight.

O... I know i'm tagged. Till next blog! :)

No comments: