Sunday, August 19, 2007

Came across the number of posts that i have had so far, 797posts, astonishing... HEh HEH!!!

Anyway, spent most of today studying. COmpleted all the lectures for CMA, all the different budgetting and all finally got into my head, i still have the past year paper to go thru though.

HOM is so hard to study... Believe me.. So many words on the slides. I managed to finish most of the lectures, only left with 2 more lectures of 42slides each. However, i dun quite remember much of it. I hope the paper won't test anything like definition. I doubt so either. Heh!

Darling bought me dinner today. HAHA!!! He brought Yu Bian Mee Fen to my house... So nice of him... And he pei-ed me while i was eating, then after a while, he left. I walked him down, kissed bye, then came back up to mug.

My eyes are feeling tired after facing the laptop for so long, i still have 2 more lectures to complete for HOM but i guess i leave it to Tues. I need to mug CEM tmr, the paper is MONDAY! Argggghhhh!!!

I think i am going mad and i'm in trouble, i haven't touched any PMKT. Hai.... Hope i can finish studying it on Wed itself.

I forgot to mention, i sold my N73, am usuing my 6260 now. Waiting for another week to come to get my N73ME. HeH HeH!

Still, my main worry now is EXAM!!!!

I think i will sleep slightly earlier today and wake up early tmr morning to mugh some PMKT and complete CEM. Hai... Exams....

JiA YOU!!!

I thank you for being so patient, for giving me ample time to do my things... Thanks for being so understanding... :)

No comments: