Monday, August 20, 2007

Been keeping myself at home these few days, all of a sudden, it felt rather weird, when was the last time i kept myself so at home? Heh HEH! Seems like i really have been busy for a pretty long time...

Slept really early last night after blogging. Woke up at 10am this morning to continue revision for CEM. I'm glad that somehow i was able to complete all the lectures in the late evening and have a bit of time to relax in the night.

I watched a little bit of the National Day Rally and i really find that PM is a funny figure while at the same time, really knowledgeable. Although i dun understand wad he says in Malay but being able to speak Malay so fluently, is great. And his Chinese, heh heh, although they weren't like those nicely spoken ones, but he can use idioms that i am still quite unfamiliar with. O well... The issues he brought up this year weren't as fascinating for me (Probably no dragon babies thingy), but the CPF thingy is quite interesting to hear. O well, i stopped watching 2hours into the thing.

DArling bought me dinner again... So nice of him, sadly, he didn't stay long, he has a date with his karkees to drink, i am kind of wondering where is he going coz he's wearing leather shoes... Mmmmm.... I wonder... O well, i guess i shouldn't wonder too much, nothing will come out of it, i'm sure if he wants to tell me, he will. Besides, everything has been really good, i dun wanna bring a halt to it nor do i wanna constraint myself and him to anything. O, he broke the hp accessory... SO sad.. He said he smashed it with his car door and he didn't even know until he saw it... So So sad... Good thing i got the "I Love you" one, gave him that, probably when i'm free then i go make another for him.

Hai.. Received news of BT kor and i felt so sad for him that i dun even know wad to tell him. I wanna go for the wake but i really have too much to study... I really feel sorry... Do hope he'll be alright...

Honey called awhile later and told me he's going down to the wake and all and then, he broke another news to me. He's leaving.... Hai... I dun even know how to respond to that.

Too many news broken to me at the wrong time. I wanna respond to them correctly but i can't, my mind is so engross in studying and all the topics that i haven't complete.

Then again, i can't blame anyone for it, i can't control things that are happening.

Hai... So many things occurring, really dunnoe how to think. Loss of words i may say...

Anyway, BT kor, hope u will be alright, i dunno how it feels but i'm sure it hurts a lot... Take it easy... I'm sorry...

Exam start tomorrow, and now, i'm all stressed up... I'm turning in, and waking up early to studying in the morning...

JIA YOU MYSELF, I CAN MAKE IT!

No comments: