Wednesday, August 08, 2007




Sunday night i didn't go out in the afternoon, i slept all the way till 1pm, feeling so good! Then in the evening, went out with Darling, he came to pick me up, but he was late coz i think he was making his hair or probably customer's hair... He cut short short ok... Look so not right... He cut off his fringe also, so funny OK! And his hair is black black BLACK! Plus, that day he didn't shave, he looks so 30... HAHA! Well, he IS! Heh HEH!
-
Anyway, we went to Causeway Point to see that stainless steel ring and stuff, and so coincidentally, that aunty customer of his, is Cheryl's mother... OMG! And she recognises me.... A bit awkward ah... HAHA! Then, we shopped Causeway and all, then tried on some clothes at S&K if i'm not wrong but didn't convince myself that it looks nice, didn't buy. Hee~
-
Walked a bit more with Darl then he wanna bring me to eat nice nice Mee... In the end, the parking lot full like siao... He drove to lot 1, wanted to eat Bee Hoon, still, parking FULL!!!!! Then, he drove to somewhere at Lot 1, near a camp, and we had dinner at Kopitiam, 10.30pm. HAHA! I had Yong Tau Foo, he had Tom Yam La Mian... But he said his wasn't nice, but mine was alright. Spotted Marcus (This Marcus is the VK Marcus, Shikin's BF, Marcus, got so many Marcus nowadays.... HA!), said Hi. After eating CHENDOL, we left.
-
He drove me back home, and it was pretty late already, 11.30pm i guess.
-
Chatted with him till he reached JB and i believe it was around 1am when he reached. So poor thing...
-
I slept shortly after that.
-
Woke up eary Monday morning for CEM lecture and National Trail Briefing... GoSh... A bit redundant, the 2 hrs spent. Hai... Doesn't matter, at least there's something to focus on.
-
After the Briefing, i went off. Thanks to Jiawen, i was able to get all my notes and info. :) Thank YOU!
-
Took a long bus journey and i felt like sleeping... Good thing the bus wasn't crowded, if not i will just stop stepping on pple's feet. HAHA!
-
Reached, and Darl called. He spotted me then we walked to his car. Drove me to shop shop...
Mango was disappointing, couldn't find anything nice to even try on... SaDness OK! Then, looked for shoes, but i just can see some nice sharp sharp ones, all rounded or open-toe. Darling says round one makes my feet looks smaller... But i dun really like, its like something missing. HAHA!
-
We went to City Chain to ask for my Addidas watch, still not back... Hai... 2months plus already, so inefficient, disappointed.... HAHA!
-
Hungry, ate fries and a coke with darling... Saw this little boy so naughty, climbing up and down and the parents didn't really bother much bout them... So tao YAN! The boy boy got a naughty look. HAHA!
-
Then, walked a bit more here and there. He met his cousin, so coincidentally again. So many coincidence recently ah.. HAiyo... So, while they were chatting i was looking at Tees... Wanted to try but free Size, cannot try. HAHA! No fitting room to try either, sadded.
-
Ermm... Went for Thai Body Massage... One word, "COMFORTABLE!" After the entire hour, my whole body became loose... Nice... U cannot imagine how many times my back cracked. HAHA! SHocking!
-
We were both feeling sleepy after that, but carried on with shopping. HAHA! Very funny, out of all the choices we had, we chose KFC for dinner. HAHA! Funny AH!
-
DArling bought marshmellow for his nieces and nephew, HAHA! He so cute, the way he asked. Anyway that shop sells very nice chocs but they are ex.
-
Walked walked, buy buy... Went to Quicksilver, he didn't see anything. Went to CK Jeans, cannot make it, the shop like closing down, the things are all packed away. HA! Went to Levis and tried on a lot of things but coz of the price, i decided not to. Ehhh.... Went to Mango there, to no avail. Stepped in GUESS, and I tell you, darling went crazy there. He try try those that he liked, and he picked out a long sleeve shirt, buying that. Then, i was looking at these nice nice belts, then i told him, looks nice, he picked out the one i like and the one he likes and he actually wanna buy both, i was trying so hard to persuade him not to take the one I like coz ultimately, he is the one wearing them. GoSh...
-
NVM, he forced me to buy things. HAHA! I really can't see anything i liked there, not the clothing. I saw a nice Jeans, but after trying, didn't like it. So, really, there was nothing. And i wasn't into such ex brands. But i did spot a nice handbag, i told him and he nearly wanna buy that, i said no coz got disadvantage, cannot adjust de. I wanted to leave already but he refused to unless i get something. Then, finally, after many many struggles, i got the GUESS bag above.... I tell U, my heart bled out when he paid... Seriously cannot bear the sight of the cash going... OMG! He actually told me, "NVM lah, do 2 more rebonds..." OMG! But no denial, the bag is authentic and nice...
-
Wanted to call it a day coz it was kind of late already, but before we left, we went to SUB... And immediately after stepping in, i saw a nice one piece (the one on top too). So NICE... Went to try, SO NICE! After much pondering, i decided to get it. GoSh...
-
From there, i bought a one piece, a pair of shoes and a bag. In total, that is like $200 over spent. It was a close shave, everything could've amounted to more than $500 but coz there were discount here and there and his Visa card also got discount here and there. WAH! Big Save right... I need to return darling money, spent too much, cannot like that.
-
Later, went to bike shop but sadly it was closed, we were admiring the helmets displayed outside, very very pretty.... It was at that time that i realised, that a helmet can cost as low as $35. HAHA! So tood...
-
We walked around this pasam Malam thingy then towards the funfair, but didn't go in to play coz i was wearing AHem, yet another one piece. HAHA!
-
Secret: I had fun turning steering wheels and stepping on pedals... SHh....
-
Then, Darling drove me home... Chatted with him while he was on his way back.
I really had a fun day spent with him... Amazing how a day can be spent so wisely and fulfilling.
Satisfied with what i have and that's that. I cannot ask for more... :)
-
Woke up at 6.30am, rushed to Raffles Place. OmG! I was so tired i can sleep while standing. But i think the massage helped, i had a great night sleep and didn't feel all that bad.
-
Reached Raffles, took all the receipts for reimbursement. Went off...
-
Teams hasn't arrived, so i took a nap at a stone chair outside UOB plaza. HAHA! I slept really well. CAn see i took picture of ANna while lying down. HAHA! Teams started arriving and all... So sad for them, so many questionairres and demerit points for jay walking. HAHA! 28 teams later, we went to meet up with the rest at Fullerton walk then walked to Marina Square for Lunch at HAn's. K, never go there again... The food are disppointing, and it wasn't all that cheap.
-
Anyway, After eating, i went to Choz to see chocs, bought chocolate, YUMMY! Then, i siao siao, went to try skirt and bought skirt, $30 fly away. I am so brave LAH! SADed...
-
Left after that. George wanna DA BiAn and he is so funny, his face looked weird. But i know how it feels lah, when u wanna go home and not outside. Sometimes, i got that feeling too. :)
Matt took 106 with me, and he fell asleep the entire journey, and its funny, the way his head turn round and round.... HAHA!!!!!!!!! He alighted at Clementi, while i continued my trip to
Batok.
-
Reached batok, went to VK, treat them eat chocs. Yum YuM! Was feeling really tired though. Richard asked bout some webby thingy? Actually i dun really remember how to create website anymore, sort of faded from my mind. HAHA! USed to learn Microsoft frontpage many many years ago which nothing much remains in my mind, then learnt Dreamweaver last year. Still, dun rmb much. CAn only answer wad i know. HEH HEH!
-
Chatted with Darling but my mind was astrayed... He was telling me bout the Converse shoes, that he felt like buying now. HAHA! Left after that, feeling really really tired.
-
Back home, online, watched some stuff, concussed all the way till 8pm.
-
Darling called suddenly with his Msia Number say his bike got problem, not going online. So nice of him to tell me ahhh.... HAHA!!!
-
Now, i wanna sleep liao... Feeling tired again... HAHA!!!
-
Adios!
-
I love the way you looked at me, when your eyes are in mine. I love the way you hold my hands, fingers interlocked. I love the way you kissed my lips, so sweet, I cannot resist. Baby, you make me so in love with you, what do I do without you? I really hope it will never end...

No comments: