Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today is a nice day... Although i had to wake up early coz of my good friend, Terry, but it is still a great day.

After talking to Terry, i nua in front of TV. Then, i trimmed my eyebrow... Shaved my leg hair... Cut my nails and painted them black... Its been like so so long since i last sat down and nua like that.. It felt good...

I took a nap and Darl asked me out to makan.

We went to Boon Lay market to see my phone's pricing and all, and i found the cheapest of them all. HAHa! We ate dinner and chatted a lot as usual. Its nice to have somebody who works a totally different thing so that the things we shared are ever-changing and ever-interesting. Ha!

Anyway, we walked another round and then he drove me back. OOO! He changed his seats to leather ones... So cool..... HAHA!

And we chatted on the phone for so so long... Coz there was a jam.... HAHA!!! I got to know some history again... HA!

:)

Busy week the coming week... Behold!!!! WahAHAHA!!!

No comments: