Friday, August 17, 2007

Haven't blog for so many days... Many many things happened, how should i begin.
-
Saturday night, i went to VK to wait for Darling. Before setting off to our original destination, Richard treated us dinner, together with Leslie as well. They ordered beer and a few dishes, but i just didn't feel like eating much. So, i ate a little and drank a glass of beer. Was all good.
-
After alighting Leslie at CCK's MRT, Darl and i set off to our destination for his friend's buffet. He friend's son is one year old, so cute the boy boy. He chatted with his friends and i saw his friend's wife, her body was HOT... I tell u... Gosh... Anyway, that guy's cousin gave birth when she was 16, her kid is already 3years old. So astonishing, in a way.

-
After that, Darling drove me to seaside, and we went to a pub i think, got live singing de... So cool... We had a couple of cocktails and listened to the 3 singers sing song. Heh Heh! So nice... It feels good to have him by my side.
-
Darling drove me back and stayed at my place. I was feeling so cold lah, changed beds with him and have a good night throughout. Nice... Early in the morning, Mama keep come in disturb my sleep. GoSH...
-
Woke up with Darling then accompanied him downstairs, kissed bye, he went to work.
-
I spent my day preparing for Wedding dinner... And the card... I printed and cut and write and sign. Rushed Rushed and I poked my eye with eyeliner... Sickening... My whole eye turned red.
-
Went to VK, darling helped me make my hair then Dear and Fish suddenly appeared. Darling helped them make their hair too. Then, darling did a great thing, he sent us to OHS. Hee~
-
Reached OHS, we were having a fun time chatting and talking to everybody. Took quite a few pictures with old friends and new friends and definitely the couple.


The night was fun, we had beers, whisky, and Dear ordered hers on the rock, but refuse to drink it. We had 8-course dinner. Fun... Most of them got drunk. See Terry so happy and all, feel so happy for him too.

-

Happened to be Zhengyu's bd, so we stayed on, sing him BD songs, and ate the cake, later, many things happened. Didn't stay on any longer, 12plus am, left hotel, go home.
-

Very happy to meet so many pple whom i haven't met for so long.
-

Monday went to JB to find Darling. Was really tired but Darling entertained and I entertained him. So nice... We went to walk around. Went to Red box, and we drank beer, and we sang songs. Heh! And it just feels good to have darling around....

-

He drove me to custom and back home. :)

-

Night ended, i am so tired...

-

Still, am tired till now...

-

I still have much to talk bout... But till next time.

No comments: