Saturday, May 06, 2006

Woke up at 6.35am today... WAhAhAHA!!!!! Reached school at around 7.40am with Trish... 1st lesson, SW, Netball... The cool thing is, the person taking charge of us knows who Kailing(my coach) is, and she even knew she went for a knee op. Kind of a coincident to meet someone who knows my coach... HAha!!! So, by right, i should trust she is someone who knows netball, since she knows Kailing... K, i'm making an assumption but hopefully this assumption is right... Anyway, the training began, we ran 2 large rounds of the track but after that, it started to rain so we began with physical... Well, i hate PT lah hor... But then, it wasn't that tough compared to wad i did b4 with my previous team. Ya... Anyway, i had quite a few laughs during the training. Suppose the pple there will be better.

Was a little bit late for CATS but wadever... Anyway, the lecture was talking all the way. I did listen lah, but at the same time, slacking... Hee~ And my darling sms-ed me saying she wants to meet me... Hee~ HaPPy to meet my Darling... U know wad, we went shopping at Orchard, and i was in FBT shorts and the NP shirt(the one robert design) OMg!!!! It's a bit too casual to be wearing like that for the whole day in town. And, while shopping, coz Sa and i got used to calling each other Dear, some lady thought we really are lesy... GoSh... But i cleared the air... OmG... NVM lah, she's still my DeaR... HAhA!!!

Then, dear and I went to take PiCs... Cute right?! Me in Casual wear and 1st time with my dear.... HAHA!!! NICe... LoVe It!!! Then, i walked her to OHS... Wanted to go Far east with Terry one, but he took a long time and tiredness was starting to set in, so i decided to leave... Anyway, Bt kor called off the meeting up and Something kind of happened to Ting which i dunno y, didn't pursue much le... When it's time, she'll tell... So i went back on 174 after getting my New CAP!!! Hee~

KK, i bought Ramen for my dinner... Compared to yesterday, my appetite is better today... O ya, Dear forced me to eat some food with lots of chilli and dunnoe y, she bought 2 desserts for me... Trying to stuff me to death?! NO wAY DEAR!!! U can nv shake me OFF!!!

Kk, i crashed OHS today... Surprising quite a lot of pple with my presence... Hee~ WaHAHAHAHA!!! Me and My MarVellous entrance...

I met these 2 guys. One guy says he's 30, but doesn't look so. The other says he's not 30 but look So... HAHA!!! Ain't that funny? I met 2 of guys who should switch their age... HAHA!!! K, if u know who, just Shhhhh... Dun say anything huh.... HAHA!!!

I dun think i'm gonna go for the interview liao le... So boring... Dun really wanna work lor... Tiring...

I sent an sms to the wrong person today and found it weird with his reply, "U miss me isn't" For god sake.... PLEASE....

K, i'm really tired le... Need to catch some sleep... NiGHT!!!

CiAo!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: