Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LAlALA

Sometimes, i find going to school to be such an exhausting task. Somehow, i can't find a good reason for me to be in school besides learning. Used to go to school, tired, but always had fun... Now, kind of boring... Everyone kept asking, "How are you?", my reply, "Good"... Seriously, it's "not that good" but i dun really want to say it out bah... A way to keep myself going...

I'm kind of getting tired of entertaining pple nowadays... Feel like i'm closing up again. However, still active outside school. I love the feeling of seeing juniors everywhere in Batok and saying Hi Hi everywhere... Love that kind of feeling... That's where i truely belong but then again, life has to go on... I'm growing up everyday... Just a phase of my life that i have to get used to...

After BSTA tutorial yesterday, i went to WM to find the baking cookies stuff, still cannot find lor... A bit fed up with it lah... K, maybe i'll go Cold storage and take a look later... Hai... Went home, and slept till 5pm... Really damn tired, dunnoe for wad reason... Anyway, there was no dream in the sleep which i kind of wanna lah... But well, dreamless sleep is the most comfortable. I woke up and felt like i've slept the whole day... Heh heH

Went out at bout 5.30pm and met up with sister... Then we talked a little... Well, nothing much to post. Around 7pm, she left and i began focusing on MIEC work... Geez... Cracked my brain so hard and i finally completed the 6 long qns excluding qn 3 though, coz i really dun understand wad is it talking bout. While doing, Jun Chen gave me a missed call, i thought he pressed wrongly, coz its weird for him to call me lah, then suddenly i heard somebody calling, "Apple.." So i turned around and ermm... JUNCHEN!!! Heh HEH! Then saw his claimed-to-be-like-Melissa girlfriend... HAHA!!! Lao... My dear very pretty k, where got look like...

Took me around an hour and a half to complete everything, just right for Eddie to come by. Anyway, i on my lappy and started to put my presentation for MIEC into slides when Jennifer came asking and asking... HA!!! I so refuse to tell... She said she got the Chong Dong to go into VK to find Eddie... HAHA!!! IF she did, dunnoe wad will happen le... HAHA!!! Anyway girl, dun think so much lah, focus on ur studies and ur Ee instead of me and my so called, "bf" k... HAHA!!!

I got kind of tired after that. At bout 10plus, Joan smsed me and asked me whether are we still doing our MIEC... HA... Nearly forgot, so went back and faster logged on to net and send wad i have to them. After a little bit of chit-chatting here and there, everything was settled.

Ermm... Then, after some talkings on the phone, i went to bed le... Fell asleep after some tossing and turning...

Couldn't wake up this morning... Hai... I still got a really long day in school b4 everything ends... Couldn't join my juniors for training today coz of my classes... Wad a pity lor... So wanna join them.... Forget it lah... HAi...

I really need some nice sleeps lor... Been really tired last few days...

Looking forward to tml's SW, back to OHS, and probably Saturday's shopping... Gosh... Need to plan my time more le, CT coming really soon lor...

Darling says my eyebag getting worse lor... Hai... Need to sleep!!!

Haven't felt the way I feel for a long time... It's nice to have you around... 似乎找到了失去的自我...

No comments: