Thursday, May 04, 2006

MarVelLous...

HeY hEy!!! I fell in love with today... HAHA!!! Though i gotta wake up early 7am, but i had lots of great times today. 1stly, i was able to have a good night sleeps without all the waking ups or having dreams which always kept my head occupied. Then, when i was waiting for bus in the interchange, i met Trish and i had a partner all the way till school to talk to. Then, when OCOM tutorial started, i was amazed. It was much better than the lecture... HeH! More interesting and for the 1st time i met my tutorial mates... Kind of happy... Hee~

After break, went on for BSTA tutorial, hee, the tutor kind of reminds me of Mdm Khong, with very good English of coz. Kind of like her way of talking and then gotta mix with other T-mates. HAhA!!! HApPy! Right after BSTA, carried on with ITR... GoSh... By then, my gastric was hurting. Still, i had a great time paying attention and contributing ideas the the group discussion... Hee~ That was when i told Ting that will meet them in school later instead of batok and that's when Robert came to say i act busy... Hai... I got accused...

Anyway, my gastric was hurting a lot when tutorial was coming to an end so i kind of tolerated the pain all the way till i met YUting and Xueting... HaI... O yA, b4 that i went get an FBT pants at Co-op... Hee~ Bought it for $10.. If u can find cheaper de hor, tell me K...

Then, after meeting ting and yuting, we walked to Petrol station to have more buses to get to Batok and that's where we met IzWan... hee~ The Guy from OHS, the one who i called for training, who i brought around during his 1st visit to OHS, who i got a long really well when i was a coordinator... Kind of miss those times interacting with all the staff without boundaries, now, got so many BOUNDARIES that i can't cross. Hai... Sad... Anyway, Ting suddenly told me she haven't ordered her Pics for FOC, i'm like, "HUH?!" and rmbed that it's Wed le... So i kind of called robert for help... Anyway, she got really irresponsible GLs... Sad for her...

Reached Mac, ate our dinner, relieved my gastric, and began doing wireless at MAC.... HAHA!!! Well, we chatted online... Ting kind of told me certain things which i shall not disclose but advice were given, hope she'll be ok... She told me she got drifted away from me coz of SCANDALS... HAHA!!! It's like so FUNNY!!!! Well, Well, it's not everyday that u hear scandal from Me... hee~ *SlaP myself Up and Down* Anyway, rest assure, i'm fine... But, i got things to share with her lah, will leave it to another time when we have longer meeting times.

Like it today, though i'm damn tired now... I didn't do my MIEC tutorials... hee~ Beat me for that but i'm a bit too tired to pick it up now... Hai... Hope nothing will happen tml... Anyway, friends, ladies and gentlemen, everyone from SEC SCHOOL, POLY, OHS and CLOSE FRIENDS, hoping u can join me on 12th MAy to somewhere, which i haven't decided, to Pei Me... If u know me, u should know y... 3days after that day... So, leave a comment or send me a mSg? DeaL? Kk, Waiting... Dun come if u r a stranger to me... hee~

Only when Life turns around, I saw the importance of being myself...

No comments: