Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tough...

Haven't blog for a couple of days now... Ermm... Rushing all my work, so didn't really have the time to blog, when i wanna blog, i feel like sleeping, so i thought i would leave it till today. FREE!!! HAhA!

Let's start with Wed... That was the day when i started feeling very tired and not having enough sleep. Started to feel the workload. U see, i know i can't go on in Poly feeling slack, and leaving everything to last minute resort. So, i kind of started doing the tutorial qns, seriously, looking into each and everyone of it and doing them. K, to much of my surprise, I was able to understand BSTA better that way lah. For MIEC, still struggling. CIP, still hanging there coz of all the software, hardware thingy. And she talked bout Java which, i supposed will be damn complicated. So wed was the beginning of hell for me.

We have this MIEC presentation on a question bout quantity demanded and demand for good. And it's like a group presentation. Since i'm the leader, i think i gotta start the ball rolling, so i asked them for answers that day so i can compel and make them into slides. So, wed night, i got wad i had, and i went to MAC to do the slides. K, a little pissed along the way lah. Coz i seriously have to explain. But well, if i dun do, no one would, RIGHT?! Goshh.... At the end of it, Eddie came to entertain me after his work. By then, i'm really tired le. Kk, so at the very end the slides, i gave up, i stopped deco... HAHA!!! Then, after talking for a while with Eddie, we went home. Stressed....

Thurs morning, another huge struggle to get up from bed, this time round, i only got up at 7.40am. Rushed the way out to school. And thurs happen to be the longest day for me... Wad sucks the most was, i did so much for the slides, the tutor didn't use... SO MAD... Like, Hello, the rest of them presented, we didn't leh... So So, sickening... But then again, good thing was, gotta go back earlier... Went to eat dinner with Yuting then went back.

Then, after lots of resting, i started the calling session... A lot of them dun wanna pick up my call... So Mad... After gathering much info bout pple's prefernces, time, and venue, finally ended the list to bout 20. Was so surprised!!! But then, dun think so many will be there lah. Anyway, it's more of a gathering today then to celebrate my BD... That's good too, coz today is not my BD... HAhA!!! I called Dear and chatted off with her for bout an hour and she went to bed.

I went to the living room, in search of some snacks to grab and sat there in front of the fan. Then, the phone rang. I thought it's my Ma's friend, so i kind of picked it up and said, "HELLO?!" (in a high pitch end) And the other end was like, "May i speak to Ai Ping"(In chinese), sounds pretty weird, coz i haven't had guys calling my house unexpectedly. He asked, "Have u eaten?" I'm like, "ermm... U hold on for a while." Took my cordless and went to my room. "HEY, EddIe!!!!" It's like such a shock that he called? HAHA!!! Anyway, talking bout the same old crap and bout him wanting a desktop and me wanting a laptop... HAHA!!! So CuTe... Anyway, ended the call at 12plus. I ji tao fell asleep.

Middle of the night, i woke up. Saw Yuting's msg, she said she couldn't sleep and that she had a bad day... Hai... Such a Sin... As in the new poly life... Too much bothering us, so much more than it used to be. Anyway, i didn't reply her, coz it's 3am when it was sent at 1am. Well, wad can i say? I dun really know. Let's just put it this way, "it is only the beginning of our new life. Why struggle with unnecessary problems when there's more to wonder?" And seriously, Yuting, it hasn't begin with wad's going on, y get bothered? SMile... There'll definitely be chances...

Anyway, slept off after the sms.

Early in the morning, my phone rang, i thought who the hell would call me that early, like 8am... And it's Eddie... I picked up the phone and went, "Hello... Ya?!" He went, "Hey, wake up already? Wanna go for breakfast?!" I'm like, "Huh? Where are u? I just woke up..." "I'm at custom." So i say " Orh, when u bout to reach then tell me bah..." Then, i dropped dead beside my phone... HAHA!!! 20min later, he called, and i'm like, "u here le ar?!" He said he would wait opposite my place... So i kind of rushed, brush my teeth, grab my jacket and capm and dashed out of my house. HAHA! Then, once i cross the road, i saw his car... HAHA!!! Just in time... So had a very full breakfast.. Haven't had such great breakfast for very long le... Hee~ Tell u hor, that uncle very funny one, he wanna do something, he wun say 1st de leh. I'm like in a hell of a shock the whole morning. Until, i reached home at bout 10am and slept again... HAHA!!!

Kk, going for movie with lots of pple later. Definitely less than 20... Relieved. Gonna enjoy myself... LOVE ME!!!! And I lOVE U!!!!

I can't believe I made it through...

No comments: