Friday, May 05, 2006

Lost iN a fAmiliar place...

Ermm... Again, i had a great sleep, so much so that i overslept this morning... I woke up at 7.20am when i'm supposed to wake up at 7... But well, was able to get there in time to meet Ting.

Ermm... I guess the embarkment of this week, a new week, kind of took a different way for me as compared to last week. I had a hard time understanding i guess... But anyway, i tried my best to work hard. Kind of hard to fit into the class bah... All of them seem to be those real smart ones... Well, i have to work extra hard i guess... Nothing to worry bout? Please... I got dozens of stuff to worry... I need to focus on my modules le... No time for me to slack anymore...

MIEC tutorial was great, i like my Tutor, Mr Pon... Hee~ He's a funny person, injecting many of his humour to the lesson... LOVe It... So the day kind of ended with all the tough Tutorial qns... Hai... I dun really like how my class is now... Hopefully, it's coz we're still new to each other... Hard to fit in? Doesn't matter right? I'm AppLe...

K, i felt kind of lost today after school. I kind of walked my way from NP to the petrol station, in my mind, blank... When i reached central, i decided to go get a packet of Choc to accompany my way in WM... Then, saw the Uncle and the other guy in the SAloN... After which, went to WM, i loiter there for very long but no appetite, so i decided to get SuShi... Sat at the interchange, mind still thinking wad to eat coz i know wun be full with Sushi... So i sat there for very long... Till i saw TYS... MY FRIEND!!! Hee~ Chatted lots with him... Miss his craps a lot... So i kind of went to eat with him and his friend, with the exception of myself eating... Really have no appetite... After that, ting called me, said she wanna eat dinner, i thought she was alone lor, but well, nVm... Had a short chat with her too...

Meeting with Bt kor tml... K, feel very bad bout last few times when he wanna meet but can't, and tml, determined to go meet up with my loNg losT kor and see his BoTak hair... HAHA!!! Hope ting can come too...

Ermm... I very tired now, but my heart kept wondering away... Well, i'm gonna sleep so as to replenish for tml 8am SW...

I guess it's hard to get used to this life, called "POLY LIFE"...

Trying to love myself more...

No comments: