Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Boring Labour Day...

K, something to mention, i chatted with Robert Chai for more than 5hours yesterday... goSh... I can't believe i got so much to say, or rather, we got so much to share... Kk, he's the guy who i cursed and swore at, during the 2nd day of FOC, coz he kept singing and singing, and i'm so pissed. Then, got to see him during the Sentosa trip, then chatted up in MSN, then on PhOne... GoSh... This is like the procedure to making friends.. HAHA!!! Kk, heard a lot from him, said a lot to him and some of the most bo liao to high-profile secrets were being shared. End of the day, didn't sleep well... HAHA!!! CuTe....

K, nothing much happened today, boring all the way... I didn't eat anything since i woke up till i decided to get my butt up and go buy dinner. Kk, decided to buy KFC and feast a little... HAHA!!! K, i'm still me, i wun be bothered by pple saying i'm FAT, coz i'm happy the way i am but then again, i promised nv to gain anymore weight, this is the very limit. Hee~ Wadever... Anyway, live HaPPy can le, dun wanna suffer so much... Hee~

Ermm.... There's something i feel like saying but dun really wanna say, it's kind of awkward... HeH HeH! Well, that is the kind of feeling that i yearn... So mUch... Hai... Well, not the right time to speak of you-know-wad.

Just now, Bt kor smsed me, felt kind of weird, haven't got a msg from him for a while le. Kk, time to spend some time with this kor of mine le... So i suppose i have to make myself free this weekend... Hee~

Tml will be full of Lectures again... Tutorial will start on Wed... Heh hEh!!! LonG dAY!!! And tml got make up lesson for BSTA... gOSh... till 7pm???!!!! But well, that's gonna be life now... Hee~ ANyway, i'm ready for it... LAlA!!! HAte the choosing of clothes early in the morning... Hai... Such a waste of time.

Kk, a lot of occasion coming, labour day is over, Election day coming, then Vesak day, mother's day and MY BIRTHDAY!!! WAHAHAHA!!! heH HeH, where's my present? Hee~ Kk, Dunnoe wad should i do that day... Still thinking... it's a monday though. Well, till then...

I'm walking pass where I found you, but I couldn't see you... I dare not turn my head around...

No comments: