Saturday, May 20, 2006

MArvellous Friday!!! LOVE IT!!!

A very long Friday for me. Not in School but outside school.

Well, SW today was better than the 1st... At least did ball handling which is kind of basic but well, i can't force them to do something difficult with me. Wah, the PUVA correct me leh... Please, i got my reason for trying balls like that, it's correct, u can't blame me when they are new and can't catch my balls, i already threw it real soft le but well, doesn't matter lah, i wasn't in the mood to argur anyway. She asked us to run with our hands in front, like all the time, i'm like, "who plays netball like that?" K, probably she forgot i told her i'm from netball b4. Anyways, i was having a bad stomach pain, i couldn't really do well, so just let it be. It ended 1/4 b4 10am. So jieping and i rushed to CATS. Gotta know more pple, Aaron, Wen Qi and Xi Yao... Very difficult to rmb their names... HAHA!!! Well, they're in my team. Actually, i dun exactly know wad are we suppose to do lah.

K, so after CATS, i immediately start to find staff for Lawrence coz i put his aeroplane but i'm good enough to find replacement. However, i only got 2 lah. So, location and stuff was discussed. Finally, my lappy is here!!! The uncle very good lor, he didn't give me those pissed off face and chit chatted with me a little. Nice uncle, then he complaint that he got a lot more orders to go. Kind of wasted some of my time lah but nvm, he just wanna complain a bit. I was happy enough to get my lappy. The uncle got no plastic bag lor, i literaly dragged the laptop bag out of school. Hai... Waste money then the Cab uncle si bei Dao lor... So angry...

K, kind of delayed my time a little. Back home, faster fix up the lappy, charged it and quickly left to meet Hui Mui... Met up, and she gave me a present that the girls got for me... I was surprised and overjoyed. Like, hello, they rmbed my BD and they rmb me... HAHA!!! We had our lunch at KFC and talked about the different things that are going on and crapped a bit. Hui Mui asked me something which i'm quite bothered about lah, "U got bf is it?" Heh HeH! And i told her it's a secret and when i got bf, i'll report to her at once... HAHA!!! K, will review the fact another time...

Went back to school with her and visited Miss TEO!!! Finally i saw her and i said to her, "I MISS U!" And she came over and gave me a hug... So cute... Truth is, really miss her lah, in fact, i'm missing the whole school. So, sat down and she treated me with fruits which i didn't want in the 1st place coz i was too full but she insisted lah, so i ate it. Then, we kind of complained to each other bout our lives now... HAHA!!! Weird to see me sitting there talking to a teacher. Then, i met Miss Chong, talked a little to her only coz nothing much to say... HEH HEH!!! Then, i wanted to leave le, but well, stayed around and talked to HM and see their D&T thingy. Met Miss Lim and talked to her a bit. She wanted me to bring back my folio and artefact, but heh heh, reluctant to and she doesn't have the key so i say forget it, take it another time.

Yuting smsed me and said she reached WM le so i quick-step to WM. K, when i decided to watch movie, i already decided to go home late and also not going to pray with ma, so i called ma and told her, she kind of nagged at me with her little voice lah... HAHA!!! Used to it. So, sat down at one of the sits at WM and talked to Yuting... Chit Chatted for quite a while until she decided to go eat Chicken Rice.

5pm, MI3... HAHA!!! K, the movie is awesome, go catch it! But i was freezing in the cineman. Imagine me wearing a tee and fbt pants... totally freezing in there lor! Cannot take it... After the movie end, i ran out of the cinema... KAo...

So Yuting and I went to 7-11 buy alcohol... HAHA!!! K, bad of us but i'm officially 18 k... Of coz we didn't buy those with high alc level. But we still turned red and all.. Started to mumble craps. She wanted to see Eddie so she waited with me. We went up, and I talked bout rebonding and Eddie said she needs half rebond only. k, 2 of us a bit dizzy lah, both of us very red... HAHA!!! I pei Yuting go take bus but without pei-ing her, her bus already come so she run while i went back up. Erm.... Richard was there... HAHA!!! And talked a little here and there... K, it was a bit embarassing lah... Coz a bit of speculation huh... HAHA!!!

K, u guys stop speculating le, i wun say anything either, just wait and see bAh...

Love today coz i did so many things that i want especially going back to HGV and talking to Miss Teo, she's such an inspiration.. LOVE HER!!!

Fulfilling my dreams... Will u guide me along?

No comments: