Friday, May 26, 2006

LoVe ToDay!!!

Couldn't wake up this morning, so i didn't bath, straight away rushed to school. In the bus, i couldn't open my eyes lor... Totally closing le... Bought a cup of Coffee when i got to school...

I think today was ok bah... I had quite a fulfilling day. I could understand most of the P&C Lecture and i paid more attention than usual during OCOm and understood wad Mathew Pon said during tutorial. Better than the last few, when i'm totally puzzled... Hee~

Was caught in the library by Justin and was pretty much forced to do a film for his friends bout social physcology... HA! Anyway, was pretty choatic lah... Heh hEh!!!

Then, i stayed in the library and blog... HEh HeH... And talk to my Dear on MSN...

O ya, the whole day, i only had sandwich for meal then Chicken rice for dinner... HAhA!!! Went to Wendongji and patronize my lao ma... Wah lao, like Zoo like that. Everyone staring at me... "Wah, look alike leh.." I'm like, i wanna eat lor... Heh HeH... Just wanna help my ma a bit lah... LoVe My LAo Ma ok?! Although she's naggy... HAHA!!!

Went to Mac with Yuting to use wireless again... Si bei tired after that. Decided not to wait for Eddie, went back home. After bathing, still went to meet him lah... So HaiYo.. Had a great night out.

Overall, i had a really great day today... Comparing to my exhausted self yesterday, it's great... Love today!!! 25/05/06

SW tml... NEtBAll NetbaLL NetBAlL!!!

I see you guiding my way...

No comments: