Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The more u say, the more i type

Last night, before going to bed, i was teaching Jennifer Geog. I kind of realised i forgot quite a bit of stuff le... She was asking bout the drainage system, i couldn't find the notes that Mr Alex Lo gave us a few years back bout drainage system, so i kind of drew it out in PAINT.... Amazing? HAHA!!! So cute of me... I can really be a tutor... HAhA!!! Anyway, i can help, so i help... Hee~

Anyway, i couldn't sleep last night... Wah laO... My eyes were very much closing when i laid onto my bed but when i really decided to sleep, i COULDN'T! Can u believe that? I need the aid of my mp3 to get asleep... Gosh... However, that didn't really work, i woke up a lot of times in the middle of the night, singing along in my head, knowing i cannot really sleep well with that, i off the mp3... Still, i kept waking up. No idea y... The last time i woke up b4 9am was 6am, and i rmbed clearly that i told myself, " I still can sleep for 2 hours..." HAhA!!! Isn't that kind of cute... I woke up later feeling pretty restless but still need to proceed on to school...

Right, i love TRM? Hee~ It's very related to the Tourism that i studied in Sec and that's something good, Tourism was one of my fave topic when studying and i can relate pretty well... Hee~ HAPPY!!! Also, Ms Ho annouced the date for our camp... It's gonna be a service boot camp. Kind of looking forward to it... Hee~ LAlA!!!

K, funny thing happened during our 2hours break b4 the make-up lesson for BSTA. The 4 of us, Edith, Joan, Jellyfish and I, sat down, on the same table in Canteen 1, charging our lappy and chatting on MSN... HAHA!!! Our table was in total silence... Kind of funny... HAHA!!! Didn't played it b4...

Kk, BSTA finished pretty early, it was said to be till 7pm but the lecture kind of just finish it in 45min or so. HeE~ So, we left the LT... I wanted to go back le but rmbed my darling called me, so i called back and decided to go meet Yuting and her at Lot1. I practically dragged my feet back to Batok, bought a can of Latte and dragged myself towards the MRT station and reached CCK. Had our dinner, with lots of craps as usual from my dear. HaHA!!! Then, we went to walk around Lot 1, buying different stuff... I was looking for my sports brA when i saw Converse's high cut sneakers... Wah Lao... Itch... HAHA!!! But can't buy lah, it's like $59.90... Hai... Broke... Went home a couple of hours later. It's really nice to meet up with Dear and Yuting... Haven't see Yuting for a long time le, she's almost the same. And for my dear, she's always the same lah... HAHa!!! Well, at this point of time, old friends still play a part in me... They'll always do... MiSS theM lOts... Kk, i kind of make an appointment with the both of them on the 12th... I'm wondering whether the meeting with my Juniors will clash with it not, hope not, coz wanna celebrate a little... HaI... We'll see...

Ermm.... I was printing all the lecture notes and Tutorial qns just now then did some of it... A bit stress ar, but i had fun looking thru them, like a normal student... Hee~

O ya, just now, i ran from LT22 to Atrium... That's common, but within 5min? HAhA!!! 5min b4 lecture began... WAHAHAHA!!! Kk, dun wanna say the reason, very long-winded...

Robert just told me, "Like wan the whole world to know i tok to u for 5hrs. lolx" HAHA!!!! CuTe... I very li Xiao hOr... And he say i sound Bad... HAHA!!! That's like so not the truth... He said i dun sound like myself... Hai... So Sad...

Anyway, overhear MM Lee talking in the News... Election is like so close to us le... Serious thing going on in the state sia... AdmIre MM Lee So So mUch.. Y? Ask u, how many pple can see a historic figure still alive? I CAN!!! WE CAN!!! HAHA!!! Many reasons to admire this man... MANY MANY...

Right Right, should stop... Another early morning tml... NIGHT PPLE!!!

CIAO!!!

If only I can see you again...

No comments: