Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today is...

Last night at work wasn't that pleasant, lots of scoldings being thrown around. Well, part of working i supposed. I was pretty pissed off with all the new staff lah... Seriously, they cannot make it... Lost HopE le... Hai... Stayed on for OT, dear and me kind of went bizzare after that lah.. We were totally making a fool out of ourselves... And we splashed Sprite on Sean simultaneously... HAHA!!! Sean was all soaked with SPriTe!!! HAHA!!! So FunNy... Anyway, i was really tired after the whole thing... Working has become an energy-taking job, it used to come from the heart.

O ya, while waiting for bus to work... Sickening jennifer hit my butt... HA! Going K tml with her... WhaHAHA!!!

Reached home at around 3.30am... After bathing and all, i fell dead on my bed till 12plus next morning. Woke up with Yuting's sms... Then, with Eddie's... So, i woke up and started doing my OCOM speech which i didn't do coz i went to work. Had lots of problem sending it out to Mrs Lim... Anyway, i did it just now so doesn't matter le...

After that, finally sat down and ate my cold lunch... Watching TV at the same time. Then eddie smsed... So i went to bath and OuT... I'm the COOl GiRl todaY wor... HAHA!! Went to walk around Orchard and everywhere near there... Tell u all something, i bought a sweater, converse sweater... It's half a hundred dollars, wad i earned yesterday was all gone... Hai... So Sad... But i bought it, it was the last piece at Heeren but i still take it coz if i dun, i will nv go buy it again... That's So ApPLe!!!

I'm the one spending today lor... HAHA!!! I treated Eddie for a meal coz i owe him a lot of meals and then i bought the sweater. He didn't buy anything, except for his comic... HAhA!!! So cuTe right?! But he did spend on parking and all.. Hee~

Hai... In the midst of everything, Xueting called me now and again to tell me some of her stuff... It kind of hurts to see her like that, without knowing wad to do... Hai... ConFusing ThiNg... Well, i guess Eric is right, "If u wanna play, make sure u can afford to play..." True... True... Doesn't matter, i still love my sister... 我会永远支持你的。

Well, overall the day has been good. Nothing else to say le...

I heard you today and I am touched by your words...

No comments: