Wednesday, May 24, 2006

After chatting up with Dear and Darling, i packed up my stuff and went to bed. Of coz, didn't went into my sleep smoothly, my nose was blocked again... So, i had a little bit of struggle b4 i fell asleep. After falling asleep, Christopher Honey called... I thought he got something to tell me so he called so late, then he asked me who is Ken and then, "A, Who r u?" "Apple" "HUh?! How come i call u? I thought u Jessica?!" I'm like, "Go to hell lah, Bye bYe!!" Then fell asleep...

Early in the morning, Yuting called, and i a bit bad lah, can't really hear her coz i'm really sleepy so i tried to answer correctly then hung up.. Hee~

Went to school after some messed-up moments and i still felt really sick... So, discussed the CIp project with the girls and we are tasked with individual work now.. HA! Nice one..

After that, went to CIP lecture and learn Dreamweaver, and i was really having a headache then plus the lecturers High-picted, screeching Voice, i ji tao pain till finish... Buay tAhan...

Anyway, after that, i went home straight... Really feel my head spinning... Didn't even bother to walk too much.. Ji tao sit, stand, rest, board bus... HAHA!!! Back home, charged my Lappy and went to nap for 1 and a half hour... HA!

Woke up, prepared and went out to meet Dear and her friend... Yuting later joined us too... Was concentrating on my BSTA work which i'm pretty confuse lah.... Then, Eddie came while Sa and Yuting left to buy their stuff... Sat there, finished my work and chatted with Eddie till 10plus...

Jennifer was asking me bout Eddie... HAhA!!! I said i wun tell anyone until the time is right lor, so no use asking me... HAhA!!! Just read my blog to see the outcome... HAHA!!! I'm so CuTe...

Ha! k, i need to go finish my Classwork for tml... Night pple...

CiAO!

Despite the fact that the barrier exists, my heart still drifts to you... Set adrift on memory bliss...

No comments: