Monday, May 29, 2006

SiCkening...

I doubt i'll ever have the time to blog in details again. Everyday seem so busy and tiring... Occuppied by all aspects of my life... goSH...

Anyway, i was out all day from friday to Sunday... I a bit cannot tahan liao...

Today, went to go k-ing with my Ai AI... HAHA!!! And we sang our lungs out. Then, took lots of pics... Was very busy with my phone today... HAHA!!! My AiAi and I act very Ai Mei in K box lor... HAHA!!! Will post up some pics for u to view a little.

Anyway, Ting went to cut her hair just now... Very funny. After she called me, Eddie smsed me... Can see he's helping me to cheer her up. I So So happy to know that sister is off the hook and life would be much easier without another jerk in her life... HAi... Felt so cheated by somebody i dun like... HAi...

Went to Vk to went for Eddie. During so, was talking to sister. Then, went on for our dinner... Then, he's tired, sister is tired, so am i... Hai... So, go home...

Reached home and i a bit gong now le... Need to do my stuff b4 sleeping... Hai...

I still got project not done... SiCkening... Lots of stuff to Do... ARgH!!!! Going CRAZy!!!!

No comments: