Monday, May 08, 2006

I went to Westmall today to get my eyeliner but then, it's not selling le... I wonder is it that they've stop the stock? Please DUn!!! It's so gOOd... SilkY Girl... HAi... Hope i can find it soon, i only have a little bit left... GOSh...

Then i headed towards my house there de Mac with my Lappy. Asked Yuting to join me, so we sat there and used the lappy to do our stuff.. I was reading the PM budget speech. GOSh... Long... Couldn't connect to the wireless so i basically just read the text. Then, off the lappy and chatted with Yuting... Hee~ And i told her a secret that i didn't tell anyone... HAHA!!! After that, she told me(refering to all Dragon horoscope), that this year we'll have lots of Lan Tao Hua... HAHA!!! The real one will come in 2008... Well, her pa is the fortune Master, so i guess should believe it a little. But then again, when it wants to come, we can't stop right?? Hee~ It's just an advice to listen to.

Recently, my fave phrase are, "Love U" "Miss U"... HAha!!! So, dun feel weird O!!!! Kk.... New week starting, new anticipation... See You!!!

LoVe YoU!!! CIAo!!!

What if all that have happened are meant to be? What if I say, I wanna be with You? What if I say No? What if? Full of queries, full of uncertainties... When the time is right, you will come find me... Love you...

No comments: