Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another breakfast...

Last night managed to put some stuff on the blog after i got home. Well, there's nothing much i wish to add on le, that's how it went bah.

This morning, went out for breakfast with the very tired Eddie. Seriously, i'm tired too... HAHA!!! My same old dish, "Anything" and he needs to crack his head to get me something. He had been treating me quite a few times le, so i said, i'll treat him this time round, but he already paid, instead, i treated him drinks. So, i forced the last spoonful of hokkien mee into my mouth, we chit chatted a little and off to the carpark. He met one of his customer and baby, talked a little and heh heh... Dun think i didn't see lah, i did... Shhh... *secReT* O ya, while eating, this kopi uncle very cute leh, he talked talked, then ask me, "wah, u eat so big plate ar?" Then i said, "Not i buy one leh..." Then he took my phone and asked, "Wad is this huh? Radio ar? Very nice leh..." I'm like, "It's handphone nah..." Then eddie added, "Uncle, u like her is it, take lah..." I'm like, Hello, "take lah" I'm like a human myself... Not for sale you mei you... TAo Yan...

So, got onto the car and he went to work. I went to buy my shampoo... No surprises today... That's cool.

Anyway, actually meeting up with ting and hui de, but pa suddenly told me we're going for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. This one i cannot reject, coz it's like the whole Teo's family going. 2tables, mai Siao SiAo... Heh HEH! K, so sort of celebrated my birthday too with Rachel, my cousin who's having her BD TODAY! Which i dunnoe lah... I didn't know we got so many Taurus in the Teo's. Had mango cake... It's YumMy... Other than that, it's just eating and keeping quiet. hee~

Anyway, almost at the end of the dinner, Eddie smsed me says he's in a jam... So i said i'd entertain him. Talk some craps yet another time... How come got so much craps to say? Coz he is Eddie... HAHA!!!

Kk, i finally submitted my CIP workshop, damn the Mel this afternoon. Wanna submit then say got problem. Tml is the deadline lor... Anyway, submitted le. Ooo... Just now, Jia wen smsed me bout our OCOM project... Embarassed coz i haven't find anything related yet. So, i guess i need to go find it le... Heh heh!

Meeting up Xueting tml for Lunch. K, felt very bad bout today lor, in the end, i met none of the both of them and Hui cannot make it tml... SoRry Girls... NvM, still meeting one of them. Lots to disclose during the lunch i guess... HeH HEH HeH!!!!

Should i go running tml morning? Like, really running? ermm.... Worth considering since i kept walking up early the last few days... HEH HEH!!!

Beer? Kiss? Hug? LoVe? HAHAHA!!! Not good to be drunk u know... DaNgerOus...

Loving You...

No comments: