Friday, April 01, 2005

TirIng....

Very Paiseh during recess time..Wah lAo, trish, yuting, ting and yu all aim me... Make me very very embarassed... So mAd... But nVm... I'm too kind le...

Netball today, WON!!!! The FuCHun very pushy lor... Kept on pushing but i got it back lah... At the end of it, shake hands, they spit saliva on their hanDs... ImpOlIte, ImMorAL, InGrAtes...

Coach wan us to stretch so wun get muscle fatigue, but i already got le, on court, kept on running... Sad... 4 quarters played, everybody did, tiring but fUn...

K, went home, drink coffee so as to stay awake, after eating, study for SS test, hai... Hope can do well bah...

I was very pissed by PAPA ANd MAMA lor... Came home and started shouting and screaming, i was so so angyr, i'm trying to study there and they r so noisy, i bue tong, shouted at them kpkb... Then after a while, they kept quiet.. VeRy angry lor, everytime i got test or exam, they'll be Quarrelling, very wrong timing SIA!!! FURiOus!!!!!

Hai... I wonder how is bt kor le... Really hope he is fine lor... Ermm... HAi... Dunnoe wad to say...

k, i'm tired, will stop here le... CiAo

Its starting to get plain, no more interest in this pathetic life... Am i giving up? I hope I'll get my spirit back again....

No comments: