Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nothing much...

I'm kinda normal today... Neither jokes nor craps... Just me... i went to hug Fish... She's one of those that is very good to hug, so keep hugging her... Hee~

Everyone was very nervous bout the 2 tests today, while i am sitting there wondering y r they so nervous. Coz, 1 is mock the other is another test on the same chapter so i tot it would be ok not to focus, but they all make me nervous, in the end, i took out notes and go thru a bit... Not bad, quite discipline... Hee~

BIlly was bored in class, msg me, so chit chatted with him bout yesterday's oral exam, told him i cried... Then he said he'll pei me... But in turn, i'm the one pei-ing him to relieve his borednes... HaHA... Wadever... The other day i "HAi" his Com got virus, haha! Didn't mean it, didn't know my blog got so many virus, then i helped him DL anti-virus stuff... So PaISeh... Hee~ Then he kept on calling me and say " see lah, cannot go in liao... AppLe!! ZHu!!! AipIng!!" HAHA... Called all my names... So funny... Nowadays, he got very fond of calling me Zhu, then i got so used to it liao and always respond to him... SuX Wor... HaI... Just now, after his oral, he called to complain that he's gonna fail and blah blah blah and CHung EE was beside him, so i screamed " J*****R!" ThEn Chung Ee scold me... HAHA!!!! I'm CoOl!

Not much happened today, same old stuff going on with life so i just live it lor... Hao, later go and do some maths and do the thing we promised for coach... Just a small token for her hard work of training us for 4 yrs... hee~

CiAo...

I saw your face today, and I can't get my eyes off you. Can you stand by my side?

No comments: