Thursday, April 21, 2005

tHinking HarD...

This morning, kind of notice something different bout trish's eyebrows... True enough, she told me she draw it... HeH! A bit darker...

Lessons went on as usual, suddenly felt that Miss Wang is very hardworking, she never let a second go... She'll used them up even if there's nothing else she can teach. That's a pretty good point. I'm getting a good grip of Chemistry nowadays le, very happy, question asked can be answered without Txt... HeH.. So hAppy.. Good sign.. Science will be able to maintain at A2, i hope...

After school, stayed back for D&T. B4 that, was eating with the others.. Billy there as well... Ermm... Trying not to do wad he said to me the other time... very CuTe lAh... EnjOy his company AlwAYs!

After D&T, can't stand, came home, lie on settee and sleep... CAn u believe it, 2 days, same spot, almost same time. HAhA!!!! Tonight will sleep early liao... Dun wanna doze off in class...Again...

Ermm... Yuting a bit scary again, say i'm gonna go out with him, she like a bit jEalous like that, then i'm like, "ermm... Must balance mah" It's not like i nv go out with her lor, I mean, she's still my best friend and some more, i didn't neglect her lor... I think b4 doing anything now... So i hope she can understand BaH...

My new hairstyle, my new way of living, my loneliness, my Backstreet Boys, my friends and my ZhU, iT's all going on well... I'm ToTally Satisfied....

Never leave anyone alone...

No comments: