Sunday, April 10, 2005

OMG

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm listening to BAckstreet boys' new single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, after waiting for 5 yrs, they're really back!!! It feels so good to hear them together agin... The song sounds awesome... "incomplete".. They are indeed so... O mY GoD!! I missed them but they're back.. i cannot believe that this day would come again.. But it did.. I felt incredibly shOcked!!!!!! They're gonna make a big hit once again! FOr always!!!

Well, last night, i kind of deleted my template and everything was gone.. I went to search for skins, but it seems that nothing suit my taste... Then, it comes down to this... DeViliSh skin, ok lah.. Still can make it... wIll change the music ASAP!

Netball was great yesterday, although we lost but Coach was happy that we all play according to wad we have learnt... At the end of the whole thing, she gave some talks about next friday... Its gonna be the last match this team will play together.. Felt a bit sad that everything is gonna end liao... She said: "I'm glad to see all of u getting along really well, like, Ai Ping can go around and Li xiAo geraldina despite ur age.." When she said that, that was pretty much when i started thinking, ya, Geraldina is my Junior... hee~ Hai... Looking back, I dun really treat them as juniors or think of myself as senior, until this year, when the express ones graduated, and ting and I are the only ones left then i realised that i should act like a senior... Especially during times when ting did not turn up when she's sick, it seems like all of them are looking at me for instructions... Yesterday as well, while doing Warm-up, Marianne was actually the one that was leading, suddenly, she and Hui mUi turn to me and say "we think it's more approporiate for u to lead the warm-up, since u r the oldest" I was like, nobody ever told me that b4, not when i was in the previous team... A bit heartening... Leaving is always hard but somehow, it is a MUST for every life... i gotta go through it...

Today went to visit some graves, qing ming, go bai bai... Erm.. quite a long trip but at the end of it, didn't feel very tired... Once again, when we visited Ah gong's grave, Ah mah's eyes turn red.. Though she never seems to feel much normally when we talked bout ah Gong but everytime, when we visited ah gong's grave, Ah mah will tear... Well, no matter wad, they are a couple once, and they've loved each other, being the one left behind, Ah mah will definitely be sad.. Although she has got so many filial children, i guess it is different from having someone always beside u and understanding u.. Sometimes, really wanna go comfort her, but my Hokkien not good, can only say " Mai Kao lah Ah mah" HAi... Incompetence...

Ok, later gonna go hab dinner with him... Hungry liao le.. Still gotta wait.. HAi....

BACKSTREET BOYS ARE BACK... Listening to their song once again kind of bring me back to 5 years ago, when i was only 12, buying every single thing that they've got, and chasing fashion like nobody's business... Those times were great, missed those days... Now i'm still able to do everything that i did back then, but, a little bit lesser bah... Their voice, their song, unexplainable feeling....

The feelings surge inside of me. I can't explain it at all. Maybe when u've lost something for a long time and when it comes back, u'll feel it too...

No comments: