Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Long Long Long Day!

Today, morning woke up real late, rushed outta house. In school, leg cramp, coz sit on the floor too long. Up in class, Do normal stuff...

During recess, i received a devastating news. Kor told me papa went into hospital... I'm like, WAD THE?! Run to toilet, call him, ask him wad happened. He say papa heart pain.. I'm like... HuH?! For the next few periods, my spirit a bit drifted away. Told yuting bout it, she's as worry as i am, Ping hong there, telling me some possiblity of heart attack, then i'm like, waH KAO! Can't focus on mAths... Real cham... Billy trying to cheer me up but i can't help but to worry bout it.

After school, went to westmall then to dover then to NUH... Like Miss Teo say, the emergency department, useless, SLOW!!!! EXTREMELY SLOW!! Papa in there since 11am, when i was there, it's 3+, after went to eat it's 4+... Till bout 5+ 6 then got admitted to ward. WTF! Been there for the whole afternoon right after school, in my uniform, waiting for them to finish things. Bluff WHO?! blood test so long, i give u AR! I'm like a walking zombie there in my stinky uniform and yet still hab to wait. Aunt elaine ask the nurse thing, she like fed up like that, HeLLo! She's paid to answer stuff k! ShiT... Finally, papa confirmed admitted to ward liao.. Bout 6+ then can get to see the whole face of my papa...

In ward, ah mah, da gu, xiao gu, mama, da kor, er kor and me, all tell papa not to drink so much, drink till like that... Then old liao, heart cannot take so much and blah blah... Then they all went outside to get some fresh air, while i stand inside, pei papa... Papa kept telling me he's alright then i'm like "U see lah, drink so much. Dun drink liao lah!" then he laugh laugh. I thought he's ok.. Suddenly realised papa eyes red red... I was a bit surprised... Then i say "Dun cry lah!" then turned away... Ermm... Haven't seen papa teared for a very very long time. The 1st and only time was when Ah gong passed away, when the coffin is closing. For the 1st time in my life, i realised the power of love between family members.. And realised a word of care can have such effects. I never knew papa take my words seriously, now, i know.

Back home bout 8+, tiredness overcome my whole body. Can't stand, faster bath and do hw... Didn't finish everything, at least part of it. Then came here, trying to fix the net, coz of the cookies thing. Can't do, called joey ask ask ask, finally can le... So HAPPY!!!!

me and Billy doing well, for all's info... Dun worry. Will write more bout another thing tml. Tired... niGht! Ciao...

Power of love, unbeatable...

No comments: