Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Another day...

Very very ExtremelY exhausted toDAy... Can't open my eyes... While i was resting there, that IZWAN, very bad lor, shout my name very loud then i got a shOCked... SicKo.. Haha

Reading readers' digest, i was totally dozing off... On the way to PE, i couldn't even lift up my leg to walk properly.. But then, when PE started, went on court to play, initially was like sitting on the floor, then started running and i m no longer tired liao...

Back in class, a bit siao siao again, started singing, Linda can't stand, then i told her, i hab been like that for the past few years, Yuting was tolerating, and also singing with me... HA! Funny...

LAst night wor, 11+ went downstairs talk to Firdaus, he says he was going back to his parents' place, went pass my block then thought of APPLE.. It was then when i realised he was my DA kor's primary school Friend, together in scouts de.. HAhA, such coincidence... Yusoff was my kor's Primary school friend too.. The world is so small... They were my brother's friends, now they r my friends... HAHA!

Once again, 2 tests in a roll, one after another, SS and CL... Hai.. CL got such bad scores.. Heart pain wor... But consider hai hao le lah...

After school, went to MAc with yuting buy lunch... Back home, after eating, came in for a while, then feel very sian, so decided to go Westmall to look for Storybooks... Then, zHu was there, with his friends... I bought series 2 of the mediator by Meg cAbot, gonna get addicted once more... it's a very nice story, Meg cabot is a good AuThor... HEH! Then, sit there with them, talk talk, eat eat... When we walked out of Westmall, saw Kokhong and Silong again, they always hang around there, not surprise to see them.

Back home, dozed off on settee... Haha! It always happens...

Well, this time, the feeling is different, different from the one i previously had... Unexplainable.. Dunnoe y but i could feel the loVe at least... not crying for foolish reasons... Hope will go on bah...

I realised you've got a place in my heart..

No comments: